9

The travel from LA to Budapest was long and tiring but it was worth it. I obviously grew up watching the races on TV and occasionally had the oportunity to go to the circuits too. The atmosphere on the garages just before lights out is something indescriptable and im eagered to feel it again.

I talked with Carlos and he told me he was getting someone to take me to their hotel so as I got through the arrivals gate and I start looking for any sign of who was there to pick me up. Suddenly I fell a pair of arms wrapping around me from behind and I turn around instinctively alarmed.

-Charles!- I throw my arms around his neck pulling him close to me Without being able to suppress the smile that instinctively forms on my lips when I see him- I thought Carlos was sending someone to pick me up- I hide my head in the crook of his neck and breath in his essence.

-Yeah, me, he send me to pick you- I pull away from him and look around quicky. Everyone was busy greeting their loved ones so no one was paying attention to us. I lean in and give him a light kiss. He looks surprised at first but he then broke into a wide smile.- Lets go I want to show you around.

We get into a cab and Charles told the driver the address to the hotel.

@ Charlesleclerc has posted a story

Carlos, Charles and I spent the rest of the day sightseeing since they didnt have media duties till tomorrow

Carlos, Charles and I spent the rest of the day sightseeing since they didnt have media duties till tomorrow. Spending all this time with my brother again has brought back a lot of memories from my childhood. I used to be so close with him but we drifted apart because of our jobs, I hope we can go back to how we used to be.

Charles is a separate topic, I had known that guy for a little over two weeks but he brings out a side of me that I've never seen before. When i'm with him I feel a calmness and happiness that I cant really explain.

We end the night on Charles' room watching a movie. We decided to take it easy  since they have to be on their best for the weekend. Charles lend me the shirt he was wearing and we both sat on the bed while Carlos took the floor. I put La La Land on since it was my favourite movie and it was a crime to me that Charles hadnt see it.

-Not that one again Oli, I've seen it a thousand times for you- Carlos  complains.

-And you will watch it a thousand more, dont complain you know you love it- I shush him while hitting the play button.

-Just please dont sing You will wake up the whole floor.

-Im a singer!- I said faking offence- but I will agree with you, Charles need to put his full atention on the film.

He rolled his eyes and made himself confortable. I know it is his favourite film too but he would die before admiting it.

Carlos POV

I dry a tear discreetly trying no one to notice as the end credits roll. I was going to tell Oli and Charles that I was going to my room because I was spent after the day but when I turn around I see they are already asleep. Oli had her head on Charles' shoulder and he was putting her arms around her protectively.

Oli must have been exhausted to miss the ending of the film but it was understandable because of the jetlag. I throw a blanket over them and help them in a more comfortable position. After all I dont want Charles complaining all day about how his neck hurts. I turn off the TV and the lights and leave the room not before taking a photo of them. I will tease Charles about this tomorrow.

 I will tease Charles about this tomorrow

Liked by F1 , charlesleclerc and 894.354 others

@ oliviamartin: it' F1 time baby! So ready to support my boys in red this weekend !❤️
@ carlossainz55 @ charlesleclerc
_______________________________________

@ user1: so.. you dont have time to do your job but you can go to a f1 race?
➡️@ oliviamartin: I had already explained my reasons for this break and I wont waste my time explaining it again to you. I just asked for understandment and a little patience. Also, for your information, Im always working as I can write wherever I am so yes, I deserve to take a break and enjoy the things I love doing and if that is coming to a F1 race so be it.
➡️@ user2: slay
➡️@ charlesleclerc: 💜

_________________________________________

I woke up feeling a weight over my waist not knowing what it was. I start to remember how last night ended and realised I had fallen sleep during the movie. Slowly opening up my eyes I can see Charles still sleeping. He has a childliss look with his lips partialy parted and his slow breathing. I cant help myself and lightly touch his face trying to take in every singie detail.

He seems to be waking up as he puts a confused face and hides his face in my chest.

- You have to get up you have media duties and free practice- i told him softly as I pass my fingers through his hair.

- I dont want to, they are mean to me- he said.

- They are reporters, their job is to be mean to you- I kiss his forehead.- besides if you get up now I will go with you and we can then eat together- he then got up quickly almost falling to the floor.

-I'm up lets go- I close my distance with him and I join my lips with his.

-You are cute when you are sleepy- I told him truthfuly.

Charles took his phone and groaned inmediately.

-Whats the matter?- i ask concerned.

He just show me a concersation from his phone.

Carlos🇪🇦🏎️

I'm watching you, dont mess up👀_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Lot of fluff and a short chapter but i believe next chapter will be waaaaay longer and wanted to post something today.