14

It was race day and I'm going to spend it in Charles' garage. I'm a little ashamed to admit I've been avoiding Charles since our last date so when he asked me to see it there I couldnt say no. I know I needed to talk to him, I couldn't keep avoiding him hoping I wouldn't have to talk about my feelings. But I wasn't going to distract him on the race weekend either, so I'll wait.

@ Oliviamartin has posted a story

When I entered the garage Charles was already with his suit, ready to put on his helmet

- Here is the pole man!- I cheer and he smiles shyly.

-I've missed you- he closes the distance between us and gives me a light kiss, not caring about people seeing us. Maybe he feels the same way I do after all- For good luck- he smiles but something behind me catches his attention- I have to go I will see you later.

 Maybe he feels the same way I do after all- For good luck- he smiles but something behind me catches his attention- I have to go I will see you later

Liked by 13.904 people
@ wagsf1Charles with Spanish singer @ oliviamartin. She has been spending the weekend in @ carlossainz55 's box but  now she looks really affectionate with his teammate.
_______________________________________

@ user1 : they look cute ig

@ user2: slut

@ user3: shes not even that cute.

@ user5: I ship sooo hard.
__________________________________________

This is the first race of the month and the only one I will be able to attend. The next weeks I will be in Madrid preparing everything for the concert.

The cars are doing the formation lap and you can feel the tension of the team. Charles is second in the championship right now and every error could cost them the title. The cars get into position waiting for lights out. As the race starts and they take the first turns I hold my breath seeing as Verstappen tries to get ahead of Charles. Charles managed to mantain his position and get some tenths ahead of Max and I feel I can breathe again.

Carlos had managed to go up from p6 to p4 in the first laps. The first pit went well for both of them, Carlos managing to undercut Russell now being P3.