24

-Liv wake up we have so much to do!- I feel Charles shake me gently but I turn to bury my head in the pillow. As he sees that this doesn't work, he begins to kiss me on my back and shoulders until he reaches my neck.- It's almost Christmas and we still haven't put up the tree, we don't have time to sleep Liv.

-Baby there are still two days left until the 24th, we have a lot of time left- when i finally open my eyes to look at Charles he is looking at me in horror.

-Still two days?! Are you the Grinch or what! We have not put any decoration and at this rate we are going to have to remove them before putting them on- he said pouting. I resist the urge to laugh at his reaction since I find it very cute.

-You do know here christmas lasts until almost half January dont you?- he looks at me strange- You didnt know? Oh Charlie don't worry, we'll put the tree up today but we have another holiday on January 6th so the tree will stay until then- I kiss the tip of his nose and he crinkles it in response.- How are the trainings going?- Lately I wake up after he has finished his training so I havent seen his progress but he seems happier after them than the months before so I guess they are going great.

-I am almost able to support the same weight on my neck as before the accident- a smile creeps on his face and it warms my heart to finally seeing him happy again talking about work- I also got some time done in the simulator with Carlos and after that I went on a run with your father and then I took a shower- my father was preparing himself for his next dakar and it was not strange that he tried to get one of his children to accompany him on his training, what I didn't know is that he also did it with Charles, I guess he's growing into him.

-All that before I even wake up?- he shrugs his shoulders as if it wasnt much.

-I like to make good use of my mornings- he pulled my arms to get me to sit on the bed- also it is past 11 am and we have work to do, so get that ass out of that bed.

@ charlesleclerc: Happy holidays to anyone who celebrates❤️ I wish you a great end of the year and an even better start of the next one.

Tagged @ oliviamartin
__________________________________________

@ carlossainz55: Have you gotten her to put the tree up before the 24th? I'm impressed 😌
➡️ @ oliviamartin: It's more fun when you're not here laughing at me because I don't reach the top😁

@ oliviamartin: so cute🥺
➡️ @ charlesleclerc: awww thanks babe
➡️ @ oliviamartin: I was obviously talking about the tree🙄❤️

@ user1: If he can get her on his shoulders, does that mean he can run next year?
➡️@ user2: dont get my hopes up pls
➡️@ charlesleclerc: thats the goal😉

@ user1: If he can get her on his shoulders, does that mean he can run next year?➡️@ user2: dont get my hopes up pls➡️@ charlesleclerc: thats the goal😉