2

Liked by F1, scuferiaferrari and 1

Liked by F1, scuferiaferrari and 1.223.040 others

@ Charlesleclerc: Can't wait to be back in track! First half of the season was hard but I promise to give my best to keep fighting the championship. Next stop: Hungary🇭🇺. #tifosi #ferrari #16 #readytowin.

___________________________________________

@ scuderiaferrari: can't wait to see you back in the car il predestinado!🏎️

@ user1: OMG look at that faaaaaace.
➡️ @ user 2: Ikr it should be ilegal to look like that.

@ user3: let's see if you can finally win something😴
___________________________________________

As I post the photo my PR manager sent me I turn off the phone and decide to take a quick shower. The first races of the seasons have been rough, only being able to catch a couple of wins despite taking pole in almost every qualifying. I've spent the first two weeks of summer break training in the gym and in the sim hoping to improve my performance for the next races. I was hoping to keep working but Andrea, my trainer, forced me to take at least a couple of days off.

I put on my pijamas since I was not planning on going out today and started scrolling through instagram

Carlossainz55 has uploaded a story

Charlesleclerc replyed to Carlossain55 story

Charles

I thought you were going to spend the rest of the week in Maranello?

Carlos

That was the plan but I decided to spend some time with the family before going back. What are your plans?

I dont know man, i've been training this few weeks but Andrea forced me to take a break so i dont have anything planed

If you dont find anything to do you can always come here and spend a couple of days at my house you know my family wont mind.

I will think about it but if I go I will take a hotel I dont want to be a burden

You wont be a burden you know  Lando had stayed a couple of days too and my family likes you but whatever suits you best.

I close the app and take out my laptop. My family is out on a trip to Greece that I didnt have the energy to go so I dont have anyone here to entretain me. A couple of days traveling by myself dont sound so bad and I can always take Carlos' word and join him in Spain. I start searching and found a flight to Madrid for tomorrow and buy it. I won't tell Carlos right away because I want him to enjoy his family time and some time alone will do me well.

@ charlesleclerc has posted a story

I post the story and decide to finish the night early since tomorrow I will have to get up early to prepare everything for the trip

When I go to sleep I try to ignore the buzzing in the back of my head from these last few weeks. It's not good for much because it's always there, every time I close my eyes, every time I have a moment of silence, my mind is too busy. Repeating the mistakes of the previous weekend's race. Reminded myself that I could have trained more, the decisions I could have made differently to win. After all, it's not worth much because the mistakes have already been made, but like every night, every night I detach myself from reality with a weight on my chest, The last thing I remember before going to sleep being the feeling that I should have done more.