EXTRA 2

The day before the wedding we celebrated with a barbacue and a bonfire. After all, most if not all of our friends had something to do with the world of Formula One and we wanted to celebrate the end of the season with them.

Charles and I were outside sitting in a loveseat together under a huge blanket. I snuggle into his chest and notice how my eyelids began to feel heavy. Charles noticed that and decided it was time for us to go to bed. We decided we were going to sleep in the same room the night before the wedding since we didnt believe in that superstition. We slept together every night and that was not going to change because of our wedding.

-I think it's time for us to end the night- Charles told the others while getting up. I made grabby hands for him to help me get up but instead he took me in his arms bridal style.

-Last thing I knew my legs were working just fine- I told him but still got closer to his chest. He was quite comfortable.

- I just saw how tired you were and wanted to help any way I could- he told me while laying me in our bed- Are you nervous about tomorrow?- he asks while going to his side of the bed.

- Surprisingly not, I was nervous at my first concert, I was nervous when I received the grammy, and I'm nervous every time you get in your car.-He lays by my side, bringing me closer to him by the waist.- I think that marrying you is going to be the calmest moment in my life, because it is the thing that I am most sure of, you know?

-And telling everyone about the baby?- he puts his hand under my shirt cuping the little curve there.

-Oh that will be terrifying- I laugh trying to mantain our voices quiet so we dont bother anyone- Subconsciously I know everyone that matter to us will be happy for us don't get me wrong, but for everyone else to know makes it more real.

-I cant wait for everyone to know, I've been dying to talk with Carlos and my brothers about it- he says, I cant see his face right know but I can listen in his voice how he's tired too- I cant wait to meet her- he says yawning.

-Her?- I smile, passing my fingers through his hair- Do you think it will be a girl?

-Lets just say I have a feeling- he goes under the covers And he got down to my belly to kiss it- I havent forgoten about you- he says to the baby- goodnight mon amour.

We decided that we were not going to have best men or bridesmaids, there were barely 50 guests and we couldn't choose just a couple of people for this.

We also didnt have anyone marrying us, we were going to do it ourselves. When we came to see the venue, the managers told us about this option and we thought it was perfect for us.

I was getting ready in a room with my mother, my sisters, Isa and Kelly.

-Mamá I didnt even get into the dress, how can you already be crying?- I told her after Isa finished doing my makeup.

-You are just growing up so quickly- she dryed the corner of her eye trying not to mess up the makeup- It was like yesterday when you were with Carlos in those karts and now...now you both are going to be married and he will be a father- if only she knew what we were going to tell her later...

When I saw my father at the door, I knew the time had come. The girls went to find their places and I stayed with my father.

Charles must have already walked down the aisle with his mother or was about to. I kept a smile on my face as I waited leaning on my father's arm for the signal to be given. As I told Charles yesterday, I feel that this is the decision I am most certain of in life.

The doors opened and I could see how Charles smiled at me from the end of the altar. My father accompanied me until I reached him and he gave me a hug.

- Te quiero hija, siempre serás nuestra peque por muchos años que pasen- my father said in my ear.