23

After the GP we decided to go back to Monaco for a few weeks. Charles needed to bring some of his stuff to our place in Madrid and we wanted to enjoy a couple of weeks with his family. Walking on the beach and going out to fancy restaurants was alright but we missed the privacy we had living in Madrid.

-I talked with Mattia while we were in Abu Dhabi- he told me one night while we were making dinner. He also didnt sound very happy about it.

-You did? What did he tell you?- It was strange, I hadnt seen Mattia while we were in the garage and I just assumed he was too bussy to come around.

-He gave me a date- he left the knive he was holding on the counter and turned around.

-A date for what?- I asked him, not knowing where he was going with this.

- An ultimatum, or I'm in the car by the 1st of february to start the testings or they give my seat to Mick- he ran his hand through his hair, visibly frustrated.- Indefinitely.

-Are they serious?- I couldnt believe this, one day they are telling him they will wait for him and the next one they are pushing him to be ready or all his work will be for nothing- You gave everything to them and this is how they pay you?

-I honestly dont know what to do. I think I could be ready by then, but knowing they could replace me like that...Dont get me wrong, I love Mick and he is doing a great job.

-But that's your car- I finish for him. He nods- Then we will do anything in our power to get you back in it.

-You have your album release and you know I might not be ready by then- a disapoinment expresion floods him- Maybe I should just give up, give my seat to Mick and follow you in your tours, maybe I will be happy.

-No you're not. I couldnt live with myself knowing you didnt at least try- I take him by the shoulders and pulled his chin up- You are going to be ready, I know it, and once in that car you are going to win the fucking championship, not for them, not for me, not for anyone, you are going to win it for youself because after everything you've gone through you at least deserve that.

-I'm going to win the championship- a smile forms in my face- I'm going to win the championship.

-Yes you are- he took me by the hip and pulled me in for a kiss- Charles the food is going to get burned.

-I dont care, we will get take out- he turned off the stove and pulled me in for another kiss, walking backwards until he got to our room- I love you so fucking much Liv. Sometimes I think that God made you just for me. You are perfect, just perfect chèrie.

___________________________________________

We were walking through the streets of Madrid enjoying the Christmas lights. We had taken advantage of a Monday while it was raining to try to avoid crowds.

-I want to get a tattoo- I say stopping suddenly.

-You already have tattoos- He had already seen them all and made his opinion of them clear, kissing them and caressing them whenever he could.

-I know but I want one like right now- I didn't plan to have any done soon so I didn't have an appointment booked but I know a tattoo artist who could receive me.- My friend's shop is right here. Are you in?

- Sure, I have never seen anyone get a tattoo.

I guide him to the little tattoo shop. I discovered when I was only 18 years old, it is where I got my first tattoo and some more in the following years.

- Pero que ven mis ojos! la mismísima Olivia Martin (But what do my eyes see! Olivia Martin herself)- David, the owned said while coming out from behind the counter to greet me- ¿Que te trae por aqui superestrella? (what brings you here superstar?).- he said while giving me a kiss on each cheek- ¿Y quien es éste bombón? (And who is this hottie?).