11

The race weekend didnt end as we had hoped with Carlos finishing P4 and Charles P6. I can't help but think that maybe he would have ended better if I hadnt woke him up last night with my nightmare but he insisted nothing would have change. He has been having trouble with the teams strategies and it had cost him a lot of points in the championship.

It was a double header so Charles was only staying at Monaco for a couple of days before heading to the next race. Charles insisted I acompany him home and I agreed. Carlos told me I could go home with him but he has been babysitting me since I left LA and I know he wanted to spend some time with Isa.

-I didnt bring enough clothes for two weeks- Charles was keeping me company while I was packing the suitcase before going together to the airport.

-You can use mine and use my washing machine while we are at my house- he said simply- or wear nothing at all I wont mind- he said cocky winking at me.

It continues to amaze me how we can be so confortable around each other this early in our relationship. Years ago It would have taken me months to tell him about my parents but with him I feel like I can tell him everything. I have never felt like this with anyone in my life and that excites me and scares me at the same time. What would happen if I fall for him but he realized I wasnt enough for him? He is a handsome driver with thousands of girls after him after all.

I finally close my suitcase feeling acomplished and turn around to look at Charles with a smile on my face. - See, I hadnt taken that long- he looks at his watch and stares at me trying to hold his laugh.

-Babe we should have left half an hour ago- I stood there trying to guess if he was joking or not. When I see the time and realize how late it is.

-Why wouldnt you tell me we were late! We are going to loose the flight- I reproach him pushing him out of the room.

-You were cute trying to get everything in that little thing- he kissed my forehead- here let me take it.

We reached the airport just in time. Just then Charles decided to tell me we were going with Max Verstappen, his partner Kelly, and her daughter Penelope. I haven't met yet the Red Bull driver but I did talk a little bit with Kelly in the paddock.

They  already were sitting in their seats but stood up to greet us.

-Olivia! What a surprise to see you here I thought you didnt live in monaco- she said while giving me a quick hug.

-Nice to see you too Kelly- I tell her.

-She is coming with me this week- Charles said while taking my hand- Max, Kelly, this is my girlfriend- he cant say this without a grin ear to ear on his fave- Olivia, this is Max Verstappen, my friend and one of longest rivals- the four of us laughted at this.

We were an hour in when little Pen said something to her mothers ear. She then looks at me and encourages her daughter to come closer. The little girl does just that and looks at me with wide eyes.

-Hi!- she said- My name is Penelope but you can call me P- she said playing with the hem of her shirt- Can I ask you a question?.

-Of course you can!- I told her with a warm smile. Damn I loved kids when they are this small- Do you want to sit with me?- she nodded excited.

-Are you Olivia Mar...mart... Mom how you say this?- she says frustrated.

Kelly smiles at his daughter trying to say the spanish surname and decided to lend his daughter a hand.

-She wants to ask you if you are the singer from Encanto, shes been obsessed with the film lately and we have been listening to your music ever since.- the girl nods and starts rambling about how much she loves the film. I love being around children so I listen to every single word as if my life depends on it.