16

Liked by Carlossainz55, Charles_leclerc and 299

Liked by Carlossainz55, Charles_leclerc and 299.183 others

@ oliviamartin: really tired but blessed for having so much work lately. Great things are coming🙌🏻.
__________________________________________

@ user1: so...Leclerc is back?🤔

@ carlossainz55: 😎
➡️@ user2: are you two dating?
➡️@ oliviamartin: he's my brother?🤨
➡️@ user3: omg guys we've been shipping her with her brother 🤮

@ lewishamilton: cant wait to listen to it little Sainz!💪🏻

__________________________________________

I decide to ignore Charles' like and not drag me anymore for him. I believe I have been clear enough about everything and he is the one who needs to explain himself. I might be young but I'm not stupid. After a sesion on the studio followed by a workout on the gym Im preparing everything to see the Japan GP from home.

I lie to myself saying I watch it to support Carlos and while that is partialy true, Im not going to lie and say  I'm not rooting for the other guy in red too. I have a strange feeling about this race so I decide to text Carlos to ease my mind.
__________________________________________

Carlitos🏎️

Everything alright there?

Yep👌🏻 Just waiting for the ok to get into the car.

Be careful and win something so that I can show you off on my insta🤪

Yes mom🙄
___________________________________________

Charles POV

I've spent my free week with my family and I think I couldnt  have done anything better. After a interesting week with Lorenzo in which he explained me a thousand times how stupid I was to let Liv go like this and how she didnt deserve this, I finally got the courage to speak to her and explain everything. Carlos also gave me a very colorful conversation in which he used every posible spanish insult with me but I deserved it so I let him spill it all.

I was going to call her and beg her for a chance to explain myself once I get there tomorrow but my engineer came in a hurry to get me to the car. I guess I will just ask her after the race.

Olivia POV

@ oliviamartin has posted a story