15-It cant be you

*long chapter ahead, enjoy!😊*

It has been two weeks since the Belgium GP and Charles keeps giving me the cold shoulder. The first week was really tough on me, it had not started well being my parent's death aniversary but Charles disappearing made everything worse. They had never broken up with me before but I didn't imagine it would hurt like this.

After some days moping around not wanting to get out of bed my sisters came to my house for an intervention. I knew they were right, I didnt deserve to be treated like that and it was his lost.  I have tried to pretend strength but deep down I know I would forgive him on a heartbeat. But it is obvious I was just a game for him so I try to get up and just like I've been doing my whole live, keep going.

I have the habit of not wanting to see anyone the day before a concert and this was not going to be different. The rehearsals have gone great and the setlist is already finished. I have been using this uncertainty and anger that I've been feeling lately to write down my thoughts, I still dont know if they will transform into a song but it has been helping me to think better.

I do my bedtime rutine and decide to entretain myself with my phone before going to bed. I see his name is trending so its mine, I've been trying to stay away from social media as much as posible to try and avoid seeing how he is doing. I obviously cave in and go to his profile.

@ charlesleclerc has posted a story

Oh to hell with it I'm going to message him

You have answered to
@ charlesleclerc's story

If you want to try and resolve any issues I would be happy to talk. Otherwise, I wish you all the best.

I miss you.

I turned off the phone and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning there was still no messages from him so I gave myself for answered. It was a important day and I wasnt going to let this ruin it.

When I get to the arena my family is already there, Carlos also invited some of the pilots from the grid and I invited some colleagues I've had the pleasure to work with before. I could see how my brother keeps checking his phone from time to time but all his guests are already here.

-Are you waiting for someone else?- I ask him. Please, say he's coming.

-Oh no I was just checking how Real Madrid's doing....you know...the match- he gives a side glance to Isa that seemed really suspicious but I let it slide when I saw my new manager enter the room.

-Its show time Oli- Clara told me- do you need anything before you go out?

I shake my head and follow her to the side of the stage. I am very surprised by the way Clara treats me differently than Lia. Im grateful I could find her, she's is turning into a friend to me.