EXTRA 1

Charles and I decided to get married just after the season has ended. Not necessarily to avoid my bump being bigger but because we knew the next time we would have the time off we will probably have a newborn. And we didnt want to let it go and spend years preparing it. We just wanted it to be a day were we could enjoy with our loved ones, it didnt have to be like a fairytale.

Right now I was 10 weeks pregnant. The only person that knows apart from Charles is Isa because we didnt want to tell anyone too soon in case anything happens.

@ oliviamartin: last concert of this tour💔

@ oliviamartin: last concert of this tour💔. It has been one to remember, cant wait for everything thats comming. We will see each other again, I promise.
__________________________________________

@ user1: why does this sound like a goodbye ?🤨
➡️ @ oliviamartin: not a goodbye, just a see you soon😊
___________________________________________

The Abu Dhabi GP was just last week and we were back home for a doctor appointment. We hadnt been able to have any because I was busy with the end of the tour and I didnt want to go without Charles, who was traveling too for the end of the season.

Our wedding would be in the south of Italy in two weeks and we wanted to tell everyone there. After all, even if I don't usually drink a lot, it would be hard to explain why I don't seem the least bit drunk as the night goes on.

I've called my gynecologist beforehand to see if she could schedule us an in hour where there wasnt many people. We didnt want the news to leak before everyone who matters to us knew.

We got there, and as she promised us there was only another couple there who didnt pay any attention to us. After a couple of minutes in the waiting room Dr. Gómez called us in.

-Olivia! How are you feeling? Any symptoms you are worried about?- she told me while preparing herself to do the exam.

-The morning sickness is killing me and I feel more tired than usual but appart from that I feel alright- I tell her sitting on the stretcher.

-Thats all normal dont you worry, the morning sickness usually disapears after the first trimester and I'm sure you will rest better after that- I nod at that and she starts looking at some papers- The blood tests you had done last week seems also alright, would you want to see the baby?- she asks with a smile signaling me to lay down.

- Will we be able to listen to the heartbeat?- Isa told me they were too soon on their pregnancy to listen to it in their first appointment.

-You are further than most women in their first appointment so I'm sure we'll be able to, yes.- She clicks some bottoms on the machine and I pull up my sweater  so my belly is exposed- It'a little cold I'm sorry - she told me before puting some gel on.