13

@ oliviamartin: Do you think they'll let me take it home? @ scuderiaferrari@ charlesleclerc __________________________________________

@ charlesleclerc
__________________________________________

@ scuderiaferrari : you can take it for a ride whenever you want😌

@ user1: are you talking about the car or Charles?
➡️@ charlesleclerc: she has already taken me home😉

@ carlossainz55: why dont I get a ride too?🤔
➡️ @ oliviamartin: do you want me to give you a ride?
➡️ @ carlossainz55: I changed my mind, Im scared of your driving.
➡️ @ oliviamartin:. ☹️
___________________________________________

-Let the show begin Leclerc- I tell him getting into the car.

We get ready making sure evertything is okay and the team prepares the camera. They had prepared some questions in case we wanted to use them but we decided to just let everything flow. The team signaled us that the camera was already recording and we could start.

-Ready?- he asked.

-Hit it baby- he hit the throttle picking up speed on the straight.- Ok, I will start- Charles takes the first turn catching me unexpectedly and making me let out a little scream- Charles why do you take the apex like that?! You are going to make us crash- I can just see as his eyes narrow due to his laughter and I roll my eyes continuing with the inverview- So, what is your zodiac sign?

- I was born october 16th so I think I'm a libra?- I nod to his answer- is that good? What is yours?

-Its good, I'm a libra too! october 20th, didnt know our birthdays were so close together- I look now at Charles waiting for his question.

-Tell the world, when are we going to listen to your new projects- he took me by surprise as if he new I was preparing something- The question is a bit selfish since I only want to see if you have wrote any song about me- he winks at me.

-Eyes on the road romeo- I try to contain a smile- If you are so interested I have a new project coming- he looks surprised by my answer- Its a charity concert, they actually just confirmed me today it was going ahead- I cant contain my grin anymore feeling really proud about this- And for who my songs will be about...- my cheeks get red thinking about all the songs I've written recently about charles but thankfully you cant see it thanks to the helmet- Lets just say everyone will have time to make guesses once they listen to them.-I stay silent for a moment when a thought crosses my mind -Could I drive the car?

He thinks about it for a second but starts to brake the car leaving it in the middle of the road.

-Really?- I honestly didnt thought that was going to sneak- Won't they care?.

-I dont care, so lets go- he changes seats and I take tha staring wheel getting mentally ready for it. Even if its not a F1 car this is still an F1 circuit and it really gives you respect- Show them how you drive- he squeeze my thight lightly giving me encouragement.

I start the car but being cautious, dont wanting to fuck it up and damage the car or us.

-Dont be scared, you can do better, feel the car and give it your all. Its just you and me here- I even forget a camera is recording. My only worry right now is taking the next turn and then the next and the next.

Charles was right, I might not know the circuit as well as the roads from home but I didnt need to. Once I got the trick of the car I felt as if I was back inside of my kart those years ago. How my mind was completely clear feeling only the turns and the force of the car.

I've completed a lap and I didnt even realised until I listened to Charles cheering for me. I started to go slowly going into the pit to finish the sesion.

Once we were almost there I saw how Charles lowered the camera and took my helmet off. I didnt even realise he had taken his helmet too until I stopped the car and felt his lips over mine.

-You dont know how that turned me on- he wispered and I really hope the camera didnt get that.

A knock on the window of the car startled us, we looked up and we saw Mattia looking at us with a tired look on his face. We got out of the car and he just shook his head in defeat.

-Just... You're free to go, thanks for doing this- he put his hand on Charles' shoulder- And next time just tell us she knows how to drive. You almost gave all the team a heart attack.

The rest of the day was spend just the same as the last week. Every day with Charles was just as exciting and amazing as the first and I honestly dont want anything to change. Charles took me on a date to a nice restaurant and behaved like a gentleman during the night. He then acompany me to my room and He said goodbye to me with a sweet kiss and the promise to see me in the morning. That night when I was preparing to bed I couldnt shake a thought from my head so I did the only think I could think about.

I standed in front of the door and knocked at it. I could listen how the person inside moved something and said he was going. The door opened and I saw a confused Carlos behind it.

-Carlitos, can I sleep here tonight?- my brother opened the door letting me in and I went straight to bed getting inside and I covered myself with the blanket up to my head- He's perfect- I say frustrated and Carlos couldn't look more confused.

-And that's a problem because...?- he sat on the bed and I turned to face him.

-Its just... Im waiting for the other shoe to drop, you know?- he nods - Like, every time in my life when I felt completely happy I had something happening to me- he looks at me with a sorry face- I know this time won't be diferent but I dont know if I will get over it.

-Oli...- Carlos pulled me closer to him stroking my back trying to calm me down- No one is perfect, not you, not me and for sure not Charles- his comment makes me laugh, he always knows how to get my mind off things- But you have to give him a chance, he will fuck up, we all make mistakes but you at least have to try.

-Do you remember the story you used to tell me when we were younger?- he nods with a nostalgic look on his face- You told me that every person has another person waiting for them in the world. That everything that happens to someone gets them a little closer to that person. I want it to be him Carlos- he keeps quiet deep in thought planning what to say next.

During the first years after I was adopted I used to have nightmares every night and Carlos would came and tell me stories. They would change depending on the night, some explained how he has always wanted a sibling who shared his passion of racing and thats why I was now his sister. Other were simply tales about how his day was about. I usually only cared about not feeling alone and Carlos only cared about the me feeling safe but there was a story that came back more than the others.

This story started explaining what soulmates were and how every person had one. But there was a problem, you wouldnt meet yours right away, you will need to see it as if you were climbing a mountain. You both will start on the bottom but on oposite sides. Everything you do in your life that makes you learn something will get you a step closer to the top. Even if you fall, even if something horrible happens to you, it will makes you learn something that will get you closer to the top. Eventually, when you both get to the top, you would have learned everything to be ready to meet your soulmates, knowing when you do.

I don't know where he got that story from or why it was so recurrent in our nightly conversations. But with that story always goes one of the first happy memories I have after my parent's accident.

-I love him but I dont know If I will get up if he ends up just being a step on the way- I shut my eyes not wanting to see his reaction- Or worse, I dont know what I will do if he is my top but I am just an obstacle to overcome for him.

_________________________________________

I never have anything prepared before I start writing but once I started writing the last scene the rest just came through. Its 1 am and I have uni tomorrow but who cares the chapter is out🥳 hope you liked it❤️