8~ getting older

-I cant believe you hadnt gone on a helicopter in your life its breathtaking- Charles said giving me a smile from his seat beside me.

-Your rich side is showing Leclerc- I chuckle while leaning on his shoulder- but I will agree with you, it is breathtaking.

Just when we were going beside a beautiful mountain we hear a great explosion coming from the back of the helicopter. I inmediately  hold onto Charles looking for protection.

-Please tell me this is normal or I'm going to freak out- I told him over the noise of alarms and shouts from the pilots I was hoping for a lighthearted laugh from him, a quick squeeze of my hand and a reminder that this was normal but none lf that ever came.

-I... I dont know... this... I'm sorry Liv, It will be alright, I promise we will be fine- he said trying to reasure me but he sounds terrified too.- I love you baby just hold my hand it will be alright.- I see how the ground keeps getting closer and closer and my only reaction is to hold my breath and close my eyes hoping to the best. For a moment I can see my whole life before my eyes, It wasnt supposed to go like this. We were ment to grow old together our time together has not been enough.

The helicopter crashes and all I see is black. I dont know how much time has passed till I open my eyes again, I cant listen anything apart from a whistle and my eyes cant seem to focus. I dont even remember where I was or why Im here till I see a red figure beside me.

-Cha...Charles- my voise sounds hoarse and it hurts even to breathe. I recognize his figure a couple of meters from me but I cant even feel my legs. I try to drag me to where he was laying but everything hurts.- Charlie it's me, please say something- he doesnt respond so I keep crawling to him. When I get there I can see his liveless expression. He was paler than ever and when I touch his face he feels colder than ice- Hey wake up, Im here!- I shake him- You told me everything was going to be fine- I cant see through my tears. I start to cough and look at my hands covered in blood. I dont even know if that blood is mine or his- Dont do this to me Charles I love you, do you hear me? You cant leave me now please I cant do this without you- I start to feel my eyelids getting heavier every minute and my voice getting lower. I only feel cold so I lay next to Charles giving him the only heat I can produce hoping it will be enough- It will be alright, I know it, we cannot end like this- I give a shacky kiss to the side of his face while hiding my head in the crook of his neck- Just hold on a little more...- maybe a little nap will do me well.

I wake covered in sweat and look around the darkness. It takes me a few minutes to realise Im in my room in LA but that doesnt calms me down. I can feel how my chest thightens as Im unable to breathe. I remember bits of my nightmare but even if deep down I knew it was only a dream like the thousands I've had before that doesnt calms me down. Because this was different. Because he was there too.

I need to call him just to listen to his voice I just need to check if he is okay.
I look around my bed looking for the phone because I dont remember where I left it last night. When I finally find it my hands are trembling so much I need three tries to get my password in. He cant see me like this I dont want to worry him when he is so far away. I take some deep breaths before dialing his number.

After waiting some seconds he finally gets it and hearing his voice makes my heart skip a beat.

- Liv? It must be so early there what are you up to?- he seems fine I know I shouldnt have called, it was stupid.

-Charles?- my voice comes out shackier than I intended and he knows something is wrong but he let me finish what I was saying- Its...its nothing I will let you do whatever you where doing- he stops me before I can finish.