Carlos story!!!

If you liked this story, I would be very happy if you gave Carlos' story a chance. Right now it has 24 chapters but I am updating it daily. I leave you here an excerpt from chapter three🥰🥰🥰

"-What? I didn't think I could pull up someone like you!- he said pointing at me.

-Someone like me?- I crossed my arms with a frown. He invited me for a walk and now that he sees me under the street lights he calls me ugly?

-Fucking stunning!-...that was smooth I will give him that

-Okay I will take the complinent.- I turn around so he doesn't see that I'm blushing.- Lets just walk that way, we could go to el retiro.

-Isn't it that way?- he said pointing to the other side.

-I know exactly where the...-I turned around to see where he was pointing. Yes, he was right. I would blame this to the vodka but I'm just shit at knowing where everything is- Nevermind you're right lets go.

We began to walk there and a shiver ran through my body. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea not to bring a jacket. I hugged myself to try and stay warm when I noticed a piece of clothing fall around my shoulders.

Carlos had taken off the jacket he was wearing, leaving only his black shirt.

-You dont have to give me your jacket, I should have brought one.

-And risk that you accuse me of letting you freeze to death? No chance.

-Fine then. Thank you.

We keep walking talking about unimportant things until we reach the park. Instead of looking for a bench Carlos threw himself right there on the grass.

-Are you going to stay looking at me all night?- he said resting his head in one of his arms- Come lay here, the sky is beautiful.

-It's going to stain everything.- I point to my clothes.

-Clothes get washed, live a little Val.

I decided to listen to him and lie down next to him. He was right, even being in the city you could see the stars.

-You were right, it is beautiful- I wisper. I dont need to be wispering but the moment needed it.

-Look, we can see Cassiopea from here.

-Where?

-There, the one that looks like an m.- he pointed to the sky but I didnt know what he was talking about.

-I cant see it- I complain

-Okay, look- he got closer to me to know what I was looking at and took my hand- right there- he said pointing with our hands.

-Now I see it- He left my hand but didn't move away, lying down again with our arms touching. My fingers were longing to touch his but I decided against it

-Cassiopea was placed in the sky as a punishment after enraging Poseidon with the boast that her daughter, Andromeda was more beautiful than the sea nymphs.- he knows mythology too. God give me strenght because I already feel weak around him.

-What happened then?- I asked him curious.

-She was forced to wheel around the north celestial pole on her throne, spending half of her time clinging to it so she does not fall off, and Poseidon decreed that Andromeda should be bound to a rock as prey for the monster Cetus.- he finishes simply.

-That's awful.- I frown

-It's mythology, everything's awful.

-I like happy endings better.- I finally sentence.

-Happy endings are not realistic.- he turned his face to look at me. Now he was just a couple of centimetres from me.

I avoid his gaze by looking at the sky again. Thus avoiding doing anything stupid.

-That's why I like them. If we cant have them in real live why dont have them in fiction?"