Chapter Seven

"Fine, fine I'll get up." I said to my alarm like it could hear me.

I really have to get up now. Already I have snoozed my alarm 3 times just to try and sleep. Yes I didn't sleep, who would have thought? Time to get ready.

I stepped out of bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth then hair.

Time for an outfit. I looked through my closet and ended up grabbing a grey beanie, a light orange under shirt and of course can't forget to cover my arms so I got Miss Cameron's sweatshirt, along with some blue jeans. All together it's a pretty cute outfit. A grey sweatshirt, beanie, and jeans, no one will see the under shirt to it's fine.

I threw that on and my shoes then headed out the door. I started my car then I was on the way.

Fuckk...

I forgot my coffee. Great. I look like shit, am exhausted, and also feel like shit. Oh don't forget I am running in two hours of sleep, I can't forget my nightmares at all either. I'm going to end up going home halfway through school.

Speaking of school, I have arrived.

I sighed getting out of my car. I can't wait to get this day over with.

I walked to Embers locker surprisingly on time. At least I'm not late, but I still don't have my coffee.

"Hey Car- what the fuck happened to you? You look like shit." She says jokingly but with concern.

As she opened her locker I spoke, "Well I only got two hours of sleep. And I forgot my coffee. So no surprise I look like shit I didn't take time to do anything this morning."

"Damn I'm sorry." She said, "Who's sweatshirt is that?" She asked with a smirk looking at me.

"Uh, mine?" I mean yes it is but I got embarrassed or something and it came out as a question.

"Who gave it to you?"

I let out a very quiet mumble, "Miss Cameron."

Her eyes shifted to mine and became, happier? I don't know.

"That's the one she gave you? It's cute." She says but I know she want to say more.

Before I could say anything the bell had rang.

"Bye Ember." I waved.

"See ya!" I hear a yell from behind me.

_

I'm walking in the hall with Ember. She insisted to walk me to class, again.

"Why do you always have to come. Your class is all the other side of the building!" I pointed out.

"Um I don't care if I'm late. Plus it's exercise." She shrugged not saying the truth.

"Since wen do you like exercise?" I asked.

"Since I can use it as an excuse." She said with a light chuckle as we arived to Spanish.

I smiled seeing Miss Cameron and something in me changed. I don't feel as shitty.

"Wow." Ember said under her breath staring at me, then said something I couldn't hear.

"I gotta go to class bye." I said. She didn't move from her spot but watched.

"hola señorita cameron, buenas tardes." I spoke arriving at the door where she stands, definitely more happiness in my voice.

"hola carter, tienes asientos nuevos, estás en la esquina delantera junto a mi escritorio." She spoke with a warm smile.