Chapter Eight

Miss Cameron POV

I just walked into the cafe with Stephanie next to me. I scanned over the cafe in where to sit and my eyes met with Carter's. I smiled then walked to the other end of the cafe and sat down, she doesn't need to hear this, Stephanie sat Infront of me.

"Alex I'll be right back I need a drink. Then we will discuss stuff, but if I don't get a drink I'll die." Stephanie said getting up.

"Get me one then!" I said after her.

She left and I'm left alone at the table. Now I found my eyes wondering to Carter. Shes beautiful but I should stop myself for staring. After all I'm her teacher.

As I was in my head she turned and caught me looking. I gave a soft smile then we both looked away. And just in time as Stephanie came back.

"So where were we?" She asked.

"We were going to talk about. Uh- I don't know." Lies I just am embarrassed and don't want to say.

"Liar. You said before you wanted to say something and get it off your chest about a girl!"

"Ok ok, quiet down." I said looking around making sure no one heard. "That is why but I don't know anymore."

"We are talking about it because I have nothing better in my boring ass life. So speak." She then did a weird hand motion.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine." I sighed.

"I may or may not like someone. I don't necessarily know."

"How don't you know? It's either you do or don't." She said.

"Well I do but I just can't. It'll never be anything and it can't be." Even if at some point I want it to be. I sighed and looked around, once again Carter's eyes on me she quickly smiles and looks away.

"Why not? What's so wrong you can't be with her?"

What's it matter if I tell her. She won't judge. Well I hope. "Shes my student." I whispered.

"Oh! It could be forbidden love. That can be complicated but worth it!" She said over excited.

Does she not get I could lose my job. I looked over at Carter again this time she was talking to who I assume is Ember. My eyes stayed on her for a bit till Stephanie gained my attention again.

"Alex!" She said snapping in my face. Rude.

"Yeah, what?"

"I asked what this girl is like."

Oh just look over there. Not really. "Well she's got dirty blonde hair almost brown," I said taking another glanc at her. "And beautiful forest green eyes, and some freckles, also a very nice smile. And her personality. She's caring and considerate, friendly, smart, strong, and independent."I smiled thinking about her.

"Sounds like you really like her."

I nodded, "Yeah but it won't ever be anything. I just needed to get it off my chest. Plus she's my student. I could lose my job."

"It could be worth it for all you know. You may not even get caught if you are safe."

"Whatever Stephanie. Not going to happen."

"We will see." She winked at me. "I better get going or I will be late for my shift at work.

"Alright, I hope that goes well, bye." I waved and she said bye then left.

May as well go to the bathroom then leave as well. If I am going to make it home I need to go.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business. Someone followed me in after but I didn't pay attention to who. I don't think they ever went in the stall so that was weird.