Chapter Forty-One

Sorry that this chapter is a little late.

***

The last week I have progressively gotten better. Not that I'm completely well or like before, just better. Thanks to Alex and everyone.

I think Ember knows that I've got back to no one touching me besides one person. That person used to be her, now it's Alex. I think she knew it would happen though. She stopped touching me a week before.

I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

Alex and I haven't left each other's side. Not like we want to anyway. I haven't even gone back to my house. We also didn't give each other out Christmas gifts, because of the party and what happened prior. So we agreed to give them to each other today.

We also found out Daniella lives right down the street. She's also been invited here for new years today, we got closer with her the past week.

"Babe!" I yelled for Alex. "Where did you go?" I woke up just a few minutes ago, she was not in bed.

"I was going to the restroom. I had to pee." She walked back in. Looked like she changed as well. Liar.

"I want food." I said getting up.

"We came make some." She offered. "Breakfast in bed or downstairs?" Well...

"Do you want to make anything?" I sure as hell don't.

She shrugged then tossed me some clothes. "Not particularly. Think we can order just this once?"

I thought for a second, no way it would be him after all these months. There's gotta be other door dash people and shit.

"Yeah, let's do it."

She pulled out her phone as I started to change. Suddenly I felt eyes on me. I slowly turned around. I wonder who would be looking at me. "What?" I asked the suspect.

"Nothing. You are just really, really beautiful." I felt my face heat up.

"And you are very gorgeous."

I watched her smile. "I love you, Carter."

I took a step twords her. "I love you, Alex." I kissed her hand then finished changing.

I really love her.

___

"The foods here! I just got the notification." Alex yelled down the hall. Specifically yelled from the bathroom.

I walked into the living room from the kitchen. "I'll get the food, since your taking a shit!" I would have gotten it anyway.

"I'm not shitting. I'm peeing!" I shook my head as I walked to the door.

I opened the door and my smile fell. How the hell is it him?!

"Well hello there beautiful." He leaned on the door frame. Not this today.

"Give me my fucking food." I demanded in a emotionless tone. I'm actually done with this man.

"What about an even exchange?"

"I spent money on the food, you get paid for delivering it. Sounds like a even exchange to me." I crossed my arms. "Or you give me the food and you may not get kicked in the dick?" Actually Alex paid for it but whatever.

Are we even sure she's peeing. Wouldn't she be out by now?

"How about your number or a date for the food." He grinded.

"Fuck no." I tried to snatch the food from him but he grabbed my arm. I froze.

They grabbed my wrist. I tried to get out of their grip but failed. Both were to strong.