Chapter Nine

Now it's Friday morning. Nothing happened last night after I got home. In fact I got a good amount of sleep. I went to sleep as soon as I got home.

Currently I'm completely ready for school. Well, physically. I all dressed and already had my coffee. I'm just preparing myself mentally.

I really don't want to go but I also do. I don't want to face Miss Cameron because it's just easier that way. Even if I think about her almost all the time, and my mood gets better with her around. It's still easier to ignore and avoid her.

Well I may not be ready but I have to go.

"Let's go have... let's get through today." I mumbled grabbing my keys.

I haven't told Ember about yesterday or anything that happened with me recently. And especially nothing to do with Miss Cameron since we were talking at the cafe. Embers still sick in fact. You know what that means. A boring day, just what I need.

__

Just two classes left. Spanish and Gym. Which I have decided I'm attending both. I don't need any extra time with Miss Cameron, especially if I have these feelings.

Why can't I just turn them off. Or use some magic and poof be gone it would be done. But no it's noth that simple.

Now I have arrived at the class I was dreading to attend today, but very much wanted to attend at the same time.

"Hola señorita Cameron." I said avoiding eye contact looking at the wall behind her.

"Hola Carter." She spoke.

I walked to me seat and sat down. This is going to be a long class. We are literally doing nothing. Well we can study but I don't feel like it.

"You all know what to do. Study or talk, the test is Monday remember that." She spoke up so everyone could hear, then she sat at her desk.

I mean I could talk but I don't know anyone here let alone want to. Who's it matter to if I sit here in silence thinking to myself anyway. Sometimes it's more fun then talking. Or it's the complete opposite.

Before I started to completely zone out I gazed around the room real quick. My eyes stopped on Miss Cameron. She looks stunning.

But I teared my stare away from her and looked at the desk. She doesn't need to catch me staring, again.

How's she even mange to do this? How's she do this to me?

Let me specify. How does she make me feel these ways inside? How she manage to change my mood with being is the same present sesame? Lastly, how's she doing what no one else has? She makes me comfortable enough to let her in, open up to her.

"Carter what are you doing?" I jumped at the sudden noice. It was just my teacher, no worries.

I sighed not wanting to respond. "Just thinking." Simple.

"What about?"

You. "Nothing important." Lie's.

"Okay." She dropped the topic, probably noticing I didn't want to talk about it. Or at all.

The bell rang shortly after our conversation. Or course I had nothing out so I just picked up my bag. I am in no mood to stay in this room. Not because of Miss Cameron but because I don't know what I will say or how I will feel if I do. I got to avoid her the best I can.

"I'm gonna go to Gym today Miss." I told Miss Cameron. I don't know but I felt like i need to tell her. I want to tell her everything but it won't happen she knows enough.

Her eyes flickers to a different emotion than usual but she changed it before I could pin point what. "Yeah, good idea. I hope you have fun." She said, not all to excited.