Chapter Fourteen

Alex Cameron's POV

Opening my eyes I saw the sunlight creeping in through the blinds, a long with a stupid headache.

"Fuck" I put my hands up to my head. I had a lot to drink. I remember most of what happened I think.

I went to the bar to forget about a specific student who so happened to be a bartender there, the best looking might I add. I ordered some drinks and had small talk with her. Before I knew it I had too leave and she offered me a ride home, I accepted. Then I called her beautiful because why not right? Then she came inside I called her that again, definitely not unusual for me to say. Then I went to my bedroom. And I...

"No. I didn't." I wisperd yelled sitting up so fast I forgot I had a headache and it started pounding but I didn't pay attention to it. "I-I didn't." But I did. I told her I really like her.

Of course it's the truth because when I'm drunk I just get the courage to say what I can't.

She is here right now. In the guest room because i had to run my mouth and tell her something that was meant to be kept from her.

Welp to late to take it back now. It was gonna come out sooner or later, I was just hoping later. No way she'd think the same thing about me.

"Just talk to her. Yeah." Probably my bets bet now. Stephanie is going to love this when I tell her.

Me hang over is shitty but I'll deal with it. Just gotta get dressed now.

I sat on the side of my bed and looked at the end table, 8:54am. Well no use in going back to sleep, this will keep me up anyway. I sighed getting up from my bed. I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of clothes and threw that on. Just a simple white shirt and grey sweatpants. I'm not leaving so why dress like I am? If my plans change I will. I put my clothes in the basket then went out to the hall.

Is she awake? I looked over in the direction of her room and decided against checking. What if she's asleep? I don't want to wake her.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I opened the fridge and gazed at what I could make.

"Eggs, sausage, and toast." I smiled to myself and got everything together. I butterd the pans.

I put everything on and waited occasionally mixing the eggs around and flipping the sausage.

I heard a creak come from the stairs and instantly look up, as suspected it was Carter. I smiled at her and she did the same. She's wearing the pajamas I gave her to barrow and she looks really cute.

"Hi." She said.

"Hola, I made breakfast if you want any."

"Yeah thanks. D-Do you have some clothes I could barrow? I'll give them back Monday."

"Yeah I'll go get you some." I turned off the burners then walked back up the stairs to my room.

I went back to my closet and searched for something that she'd like. I know her style it's a little different from mine, she always wears long sleeves because of her scars so I need one of those. What about a pair of black ripped jeans, a grey shirt and a black jacket. I think that will work. She like jeans from what I gathered and it's for long sleeves perfect.

I walked back down stairs to where she was sitting at my counter. "I got you this for an outfit." I said getting her attention as she turned around.

"Thank you." She barley wisperd looking at my eyes then taking the close and walking. Suddenly she turned back around, "Where's a bathroom?"

"The kn on this floor down the hall second door on the right, up stairs there's one in my room or two doors down to the right of my room." She nodded and walked down the hall.