Chapter Eighteen

I slept well again. I was so worn out I went to sleep in no time.i already made some french toast for breakfast and am eating that. It's only like 8 in the morning so I haven't messaged Alex yet. She probably still asleep.

I finished my food and put all the dishes that has collected in my sink and the dishwasher starting that as well. I walked out of the kitchen after and into the living and I sat on the couch.

"What now?" I asked myself. Chores, one person bored game, read? "I do need.to.wash some laundry."

I sighed but got up and went to my room and grabbed the basket then headed to the washing machine. I threw it in then started it. That took like two minutes. Why'd I even think it would take longer? I'm an idiot.

I stood in the middle of the hall for a second till I looked around and realized I was still in my PJs. I went back to my room and got some clothes. Just a simple grey short sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans, a personal favorite, lastly a black jacket. Oh! And a black beanie. Simple and dark yes. Comfortable, also yes.

I was walking out of the doorway when I stopped in my tracks, "Her clothes." I mumbled reminding me I still needed to give them to her. I slowly turned and walked to my end table where they are neatly folded. I grabbed them and walked back to the living room where I put them in my non-school bag.

Sighing I looked at my phone and it's only 9. Yeah it's been almost an hour, so what? It's still early. I'm not texting her yet. She could be asleep u don't know. I don't want to disturb her. I'll do it at, ten?

"Fuck. What now then?" I asked once again. I'm not in the mood to clean and shit. Or read.

I looked around the living room and kitchen trying to decide on something. How can I think of nothing? I looked one more time as I'd something new would appear. Nope. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on and started watching something. If I can't think of anything I guess this will do.

_

Now it's 9:51 close enough to ten. Especially since I gave up on trying to do something. I sent her a text asking if I could come over now and to my surprise she said yes immediately.

So I got my bag and keys and left. Now I have something good to do. I still cane get I over her liking me. I smile like a kid opening gifts on Christmas morning everytime I think about it, which is a lot.

Also how's she afford this house? It's very big and nice.

Let's put all my thoughts aside, I'm here. I smiled and walked to the door giving it a quick knock. The door opened and I was met with a gorgeous woman.

She smiled instantly as she saw me. "Hi Carter. Come in." She opened the door some more and I stepped in.

"What were you doing?" I asked putting my bag down.

"Waiting for you to be here." She looked down shyly and I smiled.

"I didn't want to disturb you so I kept fighting my head about it till I finally messaged you." I admitted.

"Do... I-I'm sorry. I didn't think of anything to do. I kinda just wanted to be with you. I didn't think of anything we would do." She stammered.

"We can um watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure." She then looked back down."You choose one I need to use the bathroom." She then walked down the hall.

I went to the couch and grabbed a remote, is this the right one? Who knows. I pressed the power button and I was right! I set up a movie but didn't start it. I was gonna choose a Christmas movie but it's October and you can't do Christmas before Thanksgiving. So that's a no.