Chapter Fifty-Three

Alex Cameron's POV

I cupped Carter's face as I kneeled with one leg on each side of her. I started to kiss all over her face until she began to stir.

"Wake up, my love." I kissed her lips between each word as her eyes slowly opened. "It's your last day of highschool. Get up." It's also a half day.

"It's too early." She grumbled as I got off the bed. I smiled at her sleepy state. "You can never get to much sleep." She slowly sat up.

"Get dressed and do your restroom business. I'm making coffee and food is already done." Just some simple eggs and hash browns.

Her eyes found mine and my stomach flipped, she always has this look in her eyes when looking at me. It's a mixture of love, happiness, calmness, comfort, and peace. I know my eyes hold the same look.

She's the only person I have felt this for. And the only I plan to. I love this, I love her.

I smiled as she continued to watch me. "I love you, Carter." I told her.

"I love you Alex." She said with no hesitation and a raspy but sweet tone.

Whenever one of us says those words I can't help but feel tm heart swell. I'm so head over heels in love with her.

___

The day has been slow. And it truly sucks since it's only a half day. I haven't even seen Carter since this morning.

I think this school has shit against me.

The bell finally rang and it was time for Carter's class. All the students rushed out and I stood at the door.

A minute didn't even pass before Ember was bolting down the hall to me. My heart speed up, Carter must not be far behind.

She stopped before me, completely out of breath. "I.. pick me up at cafe. Can't.. drive parents at work-with car." She said trying to breath.

Well you didn't need to kill yourself as you ran. She has a phone, why not use that.

"Why can't your girlfriend get you?" I asked.

"She working and you are the one who asked me to come." Ember said. "Also she cheats at every god-damn game. How can she win everything?!"

I let out a small laugh. Just in time Carter rounded the corner and my mood brightened. She doesn't even know the power she holds over me.

I heard foot steps run away as Carter yelled, "Ember!" What did the girl do now? I mean both of them.

"¿Por qué tienes que hacer trampa en cada juego?" I asked Carter with a laugh.

"No hice nada esta vez. ¡Literalmente me dio la victoria!" Heat ran through me as her eyes met mine. "¿Y cómo puede correr tan jodidamente rápida?"

She needed to tell me stuff, duh.

"Ni idea. Puedes que solo corras lento." I smirked as she rolled her eyes but smiled walking into the classroom.

I walked in a minute later. Everyone was chattering so I just decided to sit. Why disrupt if it won't be important, I'd be a bit pissed. Only if it was a stranger or someone I don't know so well though. If it was Carter I wouldn't be pissed, I'd be joyful.

I looked up at Carter who had her phone out and was looking at me. I took the hint and grabbed my phone. Some excitement bubbled inside me, I love talking with her. Even if it's just a simple text.

She hasn't even sent me a text, what the fuck. I took this time to send her one.

Get your butt over here.
Please
Yes I had to add the please.