Chapter Eleven

I did go to Embers and help her with her make up work. She said she didn't want to be like me and have to make the work up after school so she emailed her teachers and got the work.

I don't even know how I managed to help. My mind was manly focused on Miss Alex Cameron. About last night and earlier today.

How, why do I tell her these things? And let her get so close to me. Shes the only person besides Ember who knows this much about me. Whenever I told Ember this I pushed her away for weeks but at still stayed by me side. Sadly I may do that to Alex.

Heck she helped me calm down both in her classroom and at my house. Which she did not have to come all the way for. She did the best anyone's ever done.

I feel so secure and happy around her. And when she hugged me I felt so safe.

I smiled just remembering it, despite the fact that I was in the middle of something not so great.

Right now I'm sitting on my couch doing absolutely nothing. Just sitting and breathing.

Tonically I should eat. The only time I ate in the past two or three days was today's breakfast, and it's already dinner time.

I'll make something because I feel like it so why not. Plus I have plenty of food to make.

"Burgers, pasta, soup, lasagna, sandwiches." I listed some food I could make as I stood at the island. Of course I have more food I could make but that's just what I thought of without looking.

"Soup and lasagna would take to long for today. Sandwiches doesn't involve the stove or oven so no. Pasta it is!" I said talking to my uh wall, because I definitely was not talking to myself. And I'm not making burgers because I said so.

I grabbed a pot and put water in it then put it on the stove to boil. As that starts I got my noodles and sauce from the cabinet and the broccoli and chicken from the fridge.

Chicken and broccoli Alfredo. It's good and I'm making it.

I started to chop the broccoli and put it in a bowl then I did the same with the chicken. After that I checked on the water and it was boiling so I went and put the noodles in.

I moved to a different cabinet and got a pan then put that on the stove and put it on medium low heat. Once I had that I opened the sauce and put that in the pan with the chicken and broccoli. I grabbed some pepper garlic and Italian seasoning. Then sprinkled some onto the sauce mixture.

Finally my food it done. Well once I mix everything I just drained the water from the noodles. But then it's done.

I did go and pour the sauce, chicken and broccoli in with the noodles then put it in a bowl for me to eat. Now it's done. And smells good.

Well not I just go eat on the couch. Because why eat at the table when it's just me here?

I sighed and sat down. That took my mind off Miss Cameron for a little. Not long enough though.

I sat and ate my food not turning anything on just thinking. Mainly about Miss Cameron and also tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday and I have work again. I'm excited but not. Don't get me wrong I love my job but not when men hit on me. It also gets me money from working so that's a plus.

As for Miss Cameron, she needs to stop invading my thoughts.

I just sat there thinking till I finished my food. When I finish I washed my dishes and put the left overs in the fridge so I could have it later.

I looked at the stove for the time and it was 8 already. Well what to do then? I'm not tired at all and it's to early for me to sleep if I was.

Walked around looking for something to do in my house. Nothing caught my eye.