three ♤

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

○●○●○●○●○

Duri rubbed his forehead in agony as he sat across from Merla in the library. "This doesn't make sense." He shut his potions book closed and slammed his head into the table.

"Its literally the introduction unit of the course. What doesn't make sense?" Merla rolled her eyes at the boy across from her.

"Everything."

Merla shrugged off his attitude. "You certainly won't learn it by whining."

Duri rose his head, well she wasn't wrong. But he didn't want to read anymore, it didn't make any sense if he read from a textbook, he needed to see it happen for him to understand.

"Could you show me?"

"Now?" Merla looked out the window to see the sun setting behind the Forrest. "Its nearly curfew. And dinner is in half an hour."

He pouted. "I'll never learn from a book. I need to see it to learn it."

"If I punched you would you learn not to ask me for favors?" She was joking. Obviously. But Duri didn't seem to pick it up and looked nervous. She sighed and closed her book. "Fine, but you owe me."

Duri sat up straight. "Really?" He shoved his books into his bag and stood when Merla did.

She looked at the boy. Who would be this excited to learn potions. "Yes, just calm down. And if Professor Snape catches us, you're taking the fall."

"Deal." He easily agreed.

On the way to the dungeons Merla questioned Duri on what he needed help with. Which was basically everything. He stated that his families tutor had resigned before they could discuss potions.

Merla ignored the fact that Duri probably came from a very rich Korean family. The way he seamlessly mentioned having his own private tutor.

Merla had a tutor aswell, but she and her brother Draco both had limited time around him. Due to their fathers activities, they hardly had guests over.

But the tutor was just scratching the service. Duri mentioned how every summer his family would vacation in a new country. This year it was Switzerland, last was a trip to Mount Fiji. And Duri hopes next year they could visit America.

The two Slytherins peeked into the potions classroom to see it empty. Merla grabbed them two coldrounds and some ingredients to demonstrate to Duri.