six ♤

Warnings: slight bullying

○●○●○●○●○●○

"Give it back!" A short, bushy haired girl whined. Her hand reaching as far up as she could, but she wouldn't be able to reach her book unless she pushed herself up against the boy. Which she did not want to do.

"What? Can't reach it?" Crabbe laughed and stood on his tippy toes to stop the girl from grabbing her book.

Goyle stood next to him with his arms crossed. An evil smile gracing his ugly face. Merla should just stay out of it, but Gods, she hated those two with a passion. She always wished Draco would hang out with a better crowd. Like Theo Nott and Blaise Zabini. But he chose these two losers.

"I knew mudbloods were boring, but I didn't know you were all short too." Goyle laughed at the girl.

Merla rolled her eyes and stepped forward. She easily yanked the book out of Crabbes hands and pushed him onto the floor. Goyle turned, ready to pounce on whoever but took a step back when he saw Merla.

"Wha- what are you doing here? You're supposed to be away!" Goyle stammered and took a step back.

What lies did Draco feed to his friends to make them this shocked to see her? "What? Am I not allowed to be in diagon alley?" She pat herself. "Did I suddenly lose my witchedness?"

Goyle swallowed and shook his head no. Merla turned to the girl and handed her the book. "Where is Draco?" She turned back to the two baboons.

Crabby stood to his legs. "On a trip in Italy." He whispered. Merla frowned. Of course they went on a family trip without her. "A- are you going to beat us up?"

The bushy haired girl look on in horror. Merla shrugged. "I dunno, depends. How fast can you run?" She was only just joking, but the two boys turned and ran as fast as they could. Which... was not that fast at all.

"Are you alright?" Merla did a once over of the girl. Besides looking like she was on the verge of tears, she was fine.

"I'm alright." The bushy haired girl looked at Merla. "Why are they afraid of you?"

Merla laughed. "They're friends of my brother. I make it a habit to torture them from time to time."

"Right." She struck out her open hand, the other clutching her book in case those boys came back around. "I'm Hermione Granger."

"Merla Malfoy." She shook the girls hand. "Defence against the dark arts? Is that for hogwarts?"

Hermione nodded estatically. "Yes! I start my first year tomorrow. Do you go there? Whats it like?"