tweleve ♤

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

○●○●○●○●○●○

Merla rushed to Professor Snapes classroom. He had asked her for help tutoring a group of especially disruptive first years. Offering her a free pass on any exam she wanted if she agreed. Except... she slept in. Which wouldn't have been a problem seeing as she was scheduled to meet with them at five pm.

But you see, after class and Quidditch practice she couldn't help heading up to her dorm to get a few hours of sleep. Except when Merla woke up, she was already late for the meeting. She rushed out of bed, barely grabbing her bag before nearly falling down the stairs.

Snape only asked Merla for help because he feared the students would fail his class if they didn't put their act together. Summer was nearing and so were the end of term Exams.

If Snape had multiple students fail his class it would look bad on him. So, he hoped Merla could pull a miracle and save their grades.

She was thankful that the positions class was close to the Slytherin common room. She straightened her hair out and opened the door. Harry Potter stood on the other side, ready to open the door to leave.

He took a step back in shock. "Oh, sorry." He stepped to the side and let Merla in. "Are you our tutor?"

Merla glanced at Harry, then to the other three boys in the room. "Suppose so. Take a seat together." She slammed her bag onto the table. "Right. What's your names?"

Her eyes still felt heavy so she rubbed them slightly. "Ron Weasley." She knew that, and Harry. She looked to the other two kids. "Im Neville." She tilted her head.

"Are you really..." she shook her head then looked to the other boy, with no eyebrows? Is this why Snape asked Merla to tutor them?

"Seamus."

She grabbed a book out of her bag and nodded. "Great to meet you. Alright. Please go to chapter one."

The four looked at each other bewildered. "But we already learned that at the start of the term." Harry protested.

Merla nodded. "Well, Snape explained that you four have all exploded multiple positions so... we are going to study your vocabulary. Any word underlined should have a definition on the bottom of the page. Write all of them down."

"For the entire book?!" Ron asked bewildered.

"What chapter are you on now?"