thirty-six

warnings: blood torture gore Yada Yada

○●○●○●○●○●○

When Merla awoke, she felt like she had been hit by the confundus charm a million times. Her body was on fire and her head was spinning. She wanted to reach out and grab her head with both of her hands, but they were tied down on the arm rest of the chair she sat on.

Her eyes slowly opened to take in the dark world around her. She was in a cellar? A cage? She could barely make out her bruised arms in front of her, let alone five feet ahead of her. "Hello?" Her hoarse voice cracked.

There was silence, then shuffling. A familiar voice responded to her right. "Merla?" 

Turning to see who was there, Merla squinted her eyes. "Who is there?" 

The man next to her laughed bitterly. "You really don't recognize my voice? I haven't been dead that long."

"Duri?" The chains holding Merla down rattled as she tried to stand. "Wha- how are you here? Where are we-?" Her emotions and thoughts were unable to catch up with the fact that Duri was actually alive

A heavy door was pushed open and light rained into the cellar. Merla turned away from the light and towards Duri to make sure it was really him. He looked back at her, thinking the same thing. He looked like shit- his eyes were bloodshot and sunken in. His skin was pale and gray. 

Merla also looked like shit to Duri. Her hair was messy, there was dried blood and dirt and some unknown gooey looking thing that stained her pants that was the remains of the giant spider she exploded. 

The two looked towards the light to see multiple people enter the cellar. The most prominent being Voldemort himself, followed by his trusted death eaters. Merla looked over the crowd to search for her dad, she was kind of relieved when she didn't see him.

"Hello baldy." Merla leant back into her chair, trying to get as comfortable as she could as she inevitably waited for whatever pain Voldemort was going to cause.

He smiled - a rather ugly smile - at the two teenagers. "Hello my dear." Merla cringed, at his voice and him calling her my dear. "How are you feeling?"

She stared at him blankly. "Like shit..."

"That is unfortunate." He replied, just as blankly. Then he turned to Duri. The boy thought he would take interest in him, but instead he continued to speak to Merla. "Well, at least your lover is alive and well."

The two "lovers" shared a disgusted look. As if... 

Although Duri looked quite concerned for Merla, and he cared deeply for her. He never was into her that way. Some how even not now, with her blood in his system he should be throwing himself head over heels for Merla due to her alluring blood.