thirty-five

warnings: torture, death, blood

warnings: torture, death, blood... you know the vibes (lol)

○●○●○●○●○●○

Merla felt her self be pulled into a howl of wind. The cup was a portkey. She struggled to keep her eyes open while being transported.

When they landed, Merla slammed into her side and slid away from Harry. Immediately, she felt something harmful in the atmosphere. The air around her turned toxic.

"Harry!-" She wheezed as she clutched her chest. The messy haired boy immedietally stood up and ran towards her. 

He looked around for something that could have attacked her. "What happened!?"

Merla punched the dirt below her with her fist. "It's fucking dark magic-" Her eyes watered as she unwillingly siphoned dark magic. Her vision clouded as she felt a presence. "ther-s ombody-" 

Harry turned and saw a short figure walking towards the two of them holding something in its arms. Merla couldn't make out what it was or who it was from where she laid. 

It stopped beside a towering marble headstone, only six feetfrom them. For a second, Harry and the short figuresimply looked at one another.And then, without warning, Harry's scar exploded with pain. Itwas agony such as he had never felt in all his life; his wand slipped from his fingers as he put his hands over his face; his knees buckled; he was on the ground and he could see nothing at all; his headwas about to split open. 

From far away, above their heads, they heard a high, cold voice say, "Take her."

Suddenly, two figures walked out from behind a large grave stone and grabbed Merla by each arm. She tried not to cry out as her body was overflowed with dark magic.

She was tossed out of sight from Harry, where he could only assume the worst. Merla was tied down to a gravestone with little resistance, her mind tried to fight them off but her body seemed to be frozen.

A knife was drawn, then it was ran across Merla's face teasingly. A woman's voice could be heard, but Merla could not make out what she was saying. 

The cold knife's blade was with drawn from Merla's crying face and was taken down towards her hand. It was sliced open and held over a container, ready to collect.

Merla could barely comprehend what was happening. She could only tell she was in pain and that she needed to get Harry and get out of there.

Her eyes slowly reopened after laying there helplessly for a few moments. When she turned to check her surroundings, she saw a figure immerge from the mist. 

His energy was familiar to Merla. It was him... that ugly bald bitch. 

Merla struggled against her restraints until they caught up in flames and burnt to an ash around her. Standing up shakily, she wanted to charge forward and save Harry.