Chapter 717: Are you sure that you're a god? (4)

At that moment...

"Pwa, hahahaha!"

The sealed god suddenly burst into laughter. He looked extremely frivolous as it came with an exaggerated gesture.

However, Choi Han and Toonka were already running toward the sealed god as if they had nothing to lose.

Choi Han's Black Yong was at the god's back while Toonka's fist was to the god's right side.

"Ah."

The god suddenly stopped laughing and mumbled to himself while looking at the sky.

"I wanted to have some fun, as if I was playing a game."

"You can have fun while getting pummeled!"

As Toonka shouted with excitement... The sealed god kicked off the ground.

Tap.

Even though it was just a simple tap... Whirlwinds gathered at his feet and his body shot up and he looked like the crescent moon as he flipped in the air.

"Mm!"

Choi Han frowned.

"You're like a damn rat!"

Toonka changed directions and grabbed Cale, who was standing there holding the cintamani, and quickly retreated.

Baaaaaaaaaang-!

The Black Yong flew past where the sealed god had been standing and destroyed some trees in the forest.

Tap.

The sealed god elegantly landed on the ground as if he had never moved.

"Pffft."

The god scoffed. A black mana arrow flew toward his foot that just touched the ground.

The black Dragon was glaring at him. Numerous black mana arrows were already aiming for the god's openings.

Baaaaang—!

The mana arrows crashed into the silver shield and generated loud explosions.

The impact filled the area with dust, making the sealed god and the shield no longer visible.

They heard the sealed god's voice through the dust clouds at that moment.

"Did you know?"

His voice was too calm for this situation.

"The God of Death is extremely meddlesome."

Chhhhhh. Chhhhhh.

The cintamani had turned completely black at some point and was only making sounds like a broken machine.

"That god always brings single-lifers over to handle things whenever chaos arrives in one of the worlds."

Choi Han jumped into the dust clouds.

The sealed god continued to speak.

"But you see. What sin did the single-lifer commit to get dragged here?"

Choi Han's face showed no changes at all. Instead, Choi Han made eye contact with Cale.

Nod.

Cale nodded his head and Choi Han charged toward the sealed god without any hesitation.

Baaaaang!

The shield and sword clashed once again and Choi Han could see the god smiling on the other side of the shield. The god continued to whisper.