Side Story 1-4: New Employee Kim Rok Soo (4)

"Shit, it's so damn big!"

Choi Jung Soo was shocked at the larger than expected monster that his satoori burst out.

"H, how did you come here-"

Choi Soo-In tried to talk to Choi Jung Soo out of shock and delight, but she didn't have time to look at him.

Shhhhhhh—!

The monster revealed its teeth toward Choi Soo-In again. Its attack had less hesitation and was moving faster.

"No!"

Park Kyung Ho was shocked at Choi Jung Soo's appearance but moved toward Choi Soo-In again.

Park Kyung Ho could see someone else climbing through the window at that moment.

'Huh?'

That person then charged toward the spider.

Baaaaang!

"Ugh!"

"M, Mr. Rok Soo!"

Choi Soo-In gasped before looking at the back of the person in front of her. Rok Soo was groaning.

Choi Soo-In could see the large iron board in Rok Soo's hand. It was a bit lacking to be called a shield, but it was enough to temporarily block the monster spider's attack.

"Are you okay?! No, Mr. Rok Soo... How did you come-"

"Miss Choi Soo-In."

"Yes?"

"Are you a healing-type supporter?"

"Ah, yes, yes!"

"Then please support right away."

"Excuse me?"

Choi Soo-In was still unable to think straight and asked instinctively, while Park Kyung Ho was just blankly staring at Kim Rok Soo. However, there was a voice that called out to him.

"Mr. Kyung Ho!"

It was Choi Jung Soo. Park Kyung turned his gaze. He could see Choi Jung Soo, who was charging toward the spider with a sword in his hand.

Choi Jung Soo wasn't moving as hastily as he had done earlier, but rather was looking extremely calm and skilled.

Choi Jung Soo and Kim Rok Soo both looked younger than Park Kyung Ho, but the expressions on their faces made it seem as if they were used to such situations.

Choi Jung Soo shouted toward Park Kyung Ho. He remembered the core component of what Kim Rok Soo had told him outside the window that was being covered by spiders.

"The body!"

Park Kyung Ho then heard Kim Rok Soo's calm voice.

"That monster's name is the 'Red Eye Spider,' and its weakness is the lower part of its body."

"Y, you know about this monster?"

Choi Soo-In asked and Kim Rok Soo calmly responded.

"This monster usually appears in South America. It might actually be the first time this monster has appeared in Korea."

"Excuse me?"

Choi Soo-In wondered how Kim Rok Soo would know about something like that, but his firm gaze made her quickly gather her ability to support Choi Jung Soo and Park Kyung Ho.

She needed to immediately use her ability if someone got seriously injured.

"Mr. Rok Soo, won't it cast a web if it is a spider?"