Chapter 745: When I am the angriest? (5)

Cale couldn't help but have a warm smile on his face after witnessing the peaceful sight in the dining area.

"No!"

Tang.

Raon gently tapped the armrest with his front paw. He then shook his head while shouting.

"I hate veggies!"

"I only want to eat desserts, nya!"

Hong shouted after Raon while On nonchalantly picked up the beans on her salad plate with her fork and moved them elsewhere.

"Young master-nim."

Ron had a gentle smile on his face as he welcomed Cale.

It made the children averaging nine-years-old flinch for a moment before they avoided his gaze. Cale walked without any hesitation, sat down at the head of the table, and quietly observed the children averaging nine-years-old seated on both sides of the table.

One of the things he had told the test voice about what made him angry...

'When the children complain about the side dishes.'

This was the first time Cale saw the children complaining about the side dishes.

Raon peeked at Cale and then tilted his head in confusion.

"Human, why are you smiling like that?"

On had slowly put her fork down and was looking baffled at Cale as well.

Cale gently asked instead of answering Raon's question.

"Raon, how old are you this year?"

"Me? Human, you don't even know my age?!"

Raon put his fork down and opened up his two front paws.

"I am seven years old!"

'It's one year later.'

Cale realized that this illusion was based on next year. Actually, he had some inkling that this was the future since he started this illusion.

'His highness doesn't become king even in one year in this illusion?

And he's swamped with work?'

The corners of Cale's lips were twitching. This was the joy of someone who was free from work. Raon, who had no way of knowing this, peeked warily at Cale before opening his mouth again.

"Are you... are you trying to say that a seven-year-old needs to not be picky with his food?! I hate veggies!"

"Okay, don't eat them."

"...Hmm?"

Raon tilted his head in confusion while Hong stopped sneaking a dessert into his pocket to look at Cale. On simply had a suspicious gaze on her face.

However, Cale was being quite serious.

"Eat whatever you want. You can eat the things you don't want to eat later or whenever you feel like eating them."

Until now, Cale, with these children averaging nine years old... No, children averaging ten years old here... He had never seen these children complain about side dishes.

These three kids ate everything well. That was a good thing, but it did not always feel good to him.

These were children who had experienced starvation before.

'Something like this is nice too.'

Children averaging ten years old complaining about side dishes...

Cale had wanted to see this sight at least once. When would he see them complaining about side dishes if they didn't do it while they were young? Cale had never complained about his side dishes other than when he was very young and his parents were both still there. Being able to complain was a luxury.