Chapter 751: Oh, it was something like this. It's fun. (1)

People looked up.

"...Rocks......"

"This, just what-"

Rocks were filling up the sky. The wall had crumbled.

Choi Han and the Tiger tribe were coming toward this place. Crows were cawing.

The jaws of the people who had been cheering dropped after realizing everything that they had just seen and heard.

"W, we need to run away!"

"Fuck!"

"A, aaaaaaaaaah!"

The residents of Puzzle City started running as if they were people having nightmares. They ran in all directions, doing whatever they could to get away from this place.

"There, there are people who dare to get in the way of such a sacred celebration?!"

On the other hand, there were people standing firm and shouting in anger.

"That is the evil knight Choi Han! Cale Henituse has done something crazy in the end!"

"Kill them! Let's kill them and protect the White Star-nim's celebration!"

The White Star's followers... They glared at the rocks covering the sky and headed toward the center of the spectators.

That was where Cale and the rest of the people invited by the White Star were located.

Those people who were invited here realized the situation as well.

"...H, holy shit!"

"You should just die alone if you want to die!"

Some of them turned their heads to look at Cale Henituse.

"Heh."

Cale Henituse was seated on the chair laughing.

He leisurely made eye contact with the people looking and glaring at him.

Clang!

Someone who came from the north immediately pulled out his sword.

"Stop this right now!"

He charged toward Cale as if he was going to use this opportunity to kill him. The moment he swung his sword without any hesitation...

Clang!

There was a sharp noise and his blade was blocked by someone else. The swordsman was grinding his teeth as he glared at the person.

"...Breck Kingdom......!"

Rosalyn's younger brother... The Breck Kingdom's immature fourth prince Pen. He was holding a sword blocking the swordsman's way. He stood next to Cale.

"Ugh!"

The swordsman who was pushed back scoffed in disbelief.

"Kekeke. You crazy fools!"

Nobles from the Roan Kingdom's northeast region, Amiru and Gilbert, stood on either side of Cale. The northeast region's nobles, who had nobody to gather around since Eric Wheelsman's family lost a lot of its power and influence going up against the White Star, started to gather around Cale one by one.

"Young master Cale."

Taylor Stan walked over to Cale's side.

The swordsman and some others could not hide their shock at what they were seeing. One of the Mogoru Empire's nobles frowned as he shouted.

"How foolish! Going against the White Star-nim is simply asking for death!"

He pointed in all directions.