Chapter 748: Gathered (1)

The extremely luxurious convoy departed the Henituse territory.

It was quite spectacular seeing numerous high-grade carriages crossing through the plaza in a single file line towards the exit of the castle. Furthermore, knights with Vice Captain Hilsman at the center were guarding those carriages.

In addition, mages in robes riding horses were stationed in the front and back.

Chhhhhhhhh.

A portion of the residents who would normally not be looking out had opened their curtains to watch.

"... Billos-nim."

"I'm seeing it as well."

The bastard son of the Flynn Merchant Guild. In this illusion, Billos Flynn the merchant was still just the bastard son who was residing in the remote Henituse territory.

He burned the paper in his hand and mumbled in a low voice.

"The message from the Molans was true. The young master-nim has made his move."

Billos's loyal subordinate looked at him. Billos noticed the gaze and continued speaking.

"Spread the rumors. Tell people to pay attention to Puzzle City."

"Yes, sir. I understand."

Billos finished burning up the paper and reached his hand out to close the curtains.

Chhhhhhhhh.

Another person who was looking out the window closed their curtains and started talking toward the video communication device.

"Your highness. Young master Cale is moving differently from usual."

– Okay. I understand.

"Should I follow him?"

– ...That's okay. We just need to pay attention to Puzzle City since we know that is where he is headed. Stand down for now.

"I understand, your highness. Ah. I also heard that Duke Deruth opened up the basement training ground."

-.......

"Furthermore, we cannot locate Sir Choi Han. Some of the Henituse Estate's employees have been missing for a few days as well. Finally..."

-.......

"The Forest of Darkness. We saw Choi Han heading there. Of course, Choi Han seemed to have recognized me."

The individual who had been reporting to Alberu through the video communication device pulled off the hood that was being worn quite low to cover the face.

"Alberu. I'm going to follow him."

– ...Auntie.

Dark Elf Tasha. The wanted criminal, who had escaped despite being named a sacrifice, smiled toward her nephew's scowling face.

– Carefully. Safely. If you must follow him, auntie.

"Okay."

The call ended and Tasha clenched her eyes shut before opening them and getting up.

Choi Han had shown himself, as well as where he was going, to Tasha on purpose.

"...Mary."

She called out her other family member's name as she walked over and grabbed the doorknob of her hiding place.

"Time to head to Puzzle City."

Swoooooooosh.

Wind swirled in a place that had not had any wind until that moment.