Side Story 2-2: Our team leader-nim became trash! (2)

However, a desolate-looking person acting like this as if it was normal made it seem quite fitting.

"It would be great if I had some wine with it."

"Excuse me?"

Jang Sejong blankly asked but Kim Rok Soo commented as if he wasn't interested at all.

"I should drink."

"Excuse me?!"

Jang Sejong looked at Kim Rok Soo in shock.

He wasn't the only one. This was quite a popular tonkatsu shop in front of the company, which meant that there were a lot of people from other departments as well.

'!!!'

They were all looking at Kim Rok Soo in shock as well.

The cold-blooded Kim Rok Soo had taken a week off. Many people were curious about that.

"Y, you're going to drink right now, team leader-nim?"

"Ah."

Kim Rok Soo sighed so beautifully that it looked like a scene straight out of a painting and brushed his hair back. He had been brushing his hair back like this since coming to work this morning despite his hair being short and not having anything to brush back.

"Tsk."

Kim Rok Soo clicked his tongue.

"I want to drink. But I guess I can't do that at work."

"......."

"I guess this aspect is uncomfortable."

'...What is uncomfortable?'

Jang Sejong wanted to ask but could not do so.

Instead, they ran into Team 2 leader, Park Kyung Ho, and Director Ma on their way back to the office.

"Hooooo. How are you feeling, team leader Kim?"

Director Ma.

Although Jang Sejong didn't know very well as he was a new employee, this person supposedly clashed against team 1 quite often. This person, who was one of the permanent directors, was famous for being more interested in politics than what happened in the company.

"Wow, Team leader Kim resting for a week. How amazing."

Director Ma smiled slyly but his gaze showed no signs of goodwill.

Director Ma made another comment as Jang Sejong became tense.

"You didn't even take a break when Team leader Lee passed away. I guess you want to rest while working now?"

Jang Sejong saw Team 2 leader Park Kyung Ho scowl at that moment. Park Kyung Ho was cautiously peeking at Kim Rok Soo at the same time.

Park Kyung Ho knew that talking about Lee Soo Hyuk and his team members was one of the things you should never bring up in front of Kim Rok Soo.

This was the first time Jang Sejong ever saw Park Kyung Ho being so cautious around someone. It didn't seem like the same Park Kyung Ho who was always grumbling to Kim Rok Soo. He immediately opened his mouth.

"Director Ma! What you said just now seems a bit much-"

"Why is it too much? I simply told the truth. Isn't that right, team leader Kim?"

It was at that moment.

"Pffft."

They heard a scoff.

Jang Sejong looked to his side.

Kim Rok Soo was standing there quite crooked with his arms crossed. He was slowly looking at Director Ma from head to toe.