Chapter 728: Must not be sane (4)

Choi Jung Gun blinked.

The silver shield and wings that suddenly appeared and surrounded Kim Rok Soo...

He couldn't believe it.

"...Noonim?"

The Indestructible Shield. And... the glutton priestess.

Choi Jung Gun was the first-ever Dragon Slayer and the only person who survived the final battle against the ancient White Star. He recalled the memories of his distant past.

However, it was only for a moment.

Baaaaaang—!

As the car flipped over after being hit by the truck... It soon lit up in flames.

He felt as if he might be surrounded by flames at any moment.

The short look of shock on Choi Jung Gun's face disappeared.

He slashed down with the black sword in his hand with no emotions visible on his face.

Baaaaang!

The flames exploded at that moment and Cale's body was flung out of the car while still surrounded by the shield.

He saw it at that moment.

He saw the results created by Choi Jung Gun's black sword that had suddenly appeared.

"Holy shit!"

The sword sliced through the car as if it was cutting tofu.

The sword that moved without any hesitation as if to slash everything that got in Choi Jung Gun's way even sliced through the exploded fire to create a path for Choi Jung Gun.

It was as if this sword was even cutting through the air.

Cale knew about this power.

'...Team leader!'

Team leader Lee Soo Hyuk's ability.

The ability to slash through anything.

Choi Jung Gun was using that power right now.

"Ha!"

A smile appeared on Cale's face.

Why was Choi Jung Gun using team leader Lee Soo Hyuk's ability?

He had no time to ask that.

Tap.

He saw the long sword in Jung Yi-Rang's hand as he leisurely walked out of the car.

Bang!

He also saw the flames in the hands of his orphanage instructor as he kicked the truck door open to get out.

– Cale, what are you going to do?

Jung Yi-Rang was already moving toward Choi Jung Gun as the Super Rock asked that question. He was moving extremely elegantly without being in a rush. Jung Yi-Rang quickly moved toward Choi Jung Gun as if he was slipping on water and swung his sword.

Baaaaang!

Choi Jung Gun's sword that looked as if it would cut through anything was stopped by Jung Yi-Rang.

"What the, what the hell?"

However, Cale did not have the luxury to watch their battle.

He recalled the name of the orphanage instructor who had crashed into the car.

Park So Jin.

That Park So Jin was walking toward Cale right now.

She was smiling like the devil.