Chapter 763: It's Karma (2)

The moment Cale was about to look into the divine item...

"Human!"

"Meeow!"

"Meeeeeow!"

He subconsciously raised his head again after hearing the voice of the children averaging nine years old. Cale heard an odd noise at that moment.

Screeeeeech- screeeeeeech-

His jaws dropped on their own.

"...Son of a......"

Eruhaben frowned and shouted.

"No wonder! I thought it was weird because the orb was moving!"

Cale realized that the fact that he could see the orb, which was straight above the temple, was weird.

"Eruhaben-nim."

The ancient Dragon spoke with a stiff expression on his face at Cale's calling.

"The orb slowly tilted since a few moments ago until it moved lower."

Cale finally realized that the remaining Dragons were in their Dragon forms and stationed around the temple and the orb.

"...This looks serious."

Eruhaben quietly mumbled.

Screech— screech- screech-

The odd noise was coming from the orb.

The orb that had been split into pieces and showing the inside of the temple until a few moments ago was now changing.

The six equal pieces disappeared and a red light or liquid started rising from the center.

The wet-looking red light swirled like a whirlwind and slowly increased in size within the orb.

It seemed to be boiling like lava.

Bang! Bang!

The odd noise changed.

Bang, baaaaang! Bang!

The red liquid started slamming against the walls of the orb as it grew.

It was as if it wanted to break through the orb and escape.

It reminded Cale of the throat of a volcano.

Cale's gaze moved down.

He could see Puzzle City.

"...Until the end-"

He scowled and clenched the hand that was holding < The Method to Kill Death >.

That was why he had put his guard down about something else for a moment.

"Human."

Someone calling him in a low voice...

Cale flinched for a moment at Raon's vicious gaze. He subconsciously looked away and made eye contact with On and Hong, which made him even more anxious.

The two of their gazes seemed quite scary as well.

"Human! Move your arm!"

"Huh?"

Cale, who could only respond stupidly, watched as Raon moved over, smacked his arm away, and undid his shirt.

"T, t, this-!"

"I knew it would be like this, nya!"

"Meeeeeow!"

Raon, On, and Hong fiercely glared at Cale one after another.