Side Story 4-2: It's snowing? That's right! The flowers are also blooming! (2)

It was at that time that Cale realized that he did not see Raon and sighed.

"...He seems to be more serious about this than I thought."

Cale looked at the < The First Snow is Soft! > he had finished and looked forward. On, who had brought the fairy tale to him, was looking up at him.

On avoided Cale's gaze and slowly mumbled.

Well, she mumbled loud enough so that he could hear everything she said.

"I wish Hong would like snow, nya."

"Pffft."

Cale chuckled. On, in her kitten form, gently hit Cale's calf a few times.

"Noona!"

They heard Hong's voice outside the room at that moment.

On looked at Cale's face once and started heading toward the door with elegance, as if she was relieved.

"I think it would be fun, nya."

She walked out after leaving that comment.

"...What is fun about it?"

Cale looked at the spot On had left with a baffled and irritated expression on his face but there was nobody to respond to him.

Cale leaned into the soft couch back and leisurely mumbled.

"Well, I will just think about it when it snows."

Honestly speaking, On was having a similar thought as well.

That was why she couldn't help but flinch after following Hong to find their youngest, Raon.

"Mary, I'm sorry."

Raon was apologizing to Mary.

"It's okay, Raon-nim. I can go alone."

"I promised to go tour the forest with you today but there is something I have to do."

"I understand, Raon-nim. But may I ask what it is you have to do?"

Mary, as well as On and Hong who were coming toward Raon, looked at him with confusion. Wasn't it Raon's hobby to roam through the Forest of Darkness with Mary and pick up interesting things?

It was the first time he declined his favorite past-time.

"Heh."

Raon let out a short laugh.

"I am great and mighty!

Raon added one more comment.

"You can look forward to it."

He then headed toward the basement of the building alone without saying anything else to Mary, On, or Hong.

"I'm curious, nya!"

"I am curious as well."

Hong and Mary looked at Raon's back with curiosity but could not follow him. It seemed as if Raon didn't want to tell them about it.

"...That's the laboratory......"

Only On watched Raon's fluttering wings with a mysterious gaze as Raon headed toward Rosalyn's laboratory in the basement.

Hong, now in his human form, walked up to Mary and pulled at her sleeve.

"You can go with me, nya-"

"That sounds great."

Mary responded without hesitation and looked at On. On shook her head to decline.

"Noona, then the two of us are going to go!"