Side Story 3-3: Don't mess with the crown prince (3)

The crown prince did not smile with the war ahead of him. He calmly spoke while looking at the silver shield glowing through the video communication device.

"The House of Henituse was originally the barrier to protect the Forest of Darkness and the family laid their roots in that spot to be the vanguard against the north."

Although the family was famous for their money...

"Their start was as a martial arts family."

The start of this household was based on protecting and persisting.

"Your highness, still-"

It was at that moment.

– Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

– Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing- Wiiiiiiiiiiiiing-

They could hear the alarms going off in the Henituse territory through the video communication device.

– Your highness! The enemies have started their invasion!

Basen Henituse, who had been looking outside, urgently came over to report.

"......!"

Alberu clenched his fists.

Numerous black dots were quickly approaching from beyond the silver shield that was covering the sky.

Those dots slowly started to reveal their figures.

They were wyverns.

The Wyvern Knights Brigade of legends had revealed itself.

Alberu immediately started speaking.

"Open the door!"

Screeech- Bang!

The meeting room doors opened with loud noises.

There were multiple doors to this room.

Bang, bang, bang!

In this octagon shaped meeting room...

A total of eight doors opened.

A lot of people were silently observing the crown prince from beyond the doors.

Strategy, finance, diplomacy, administration, capital defense, etc.

Mid-level administrators for each field were focused and waiting for their orders.

"I will head out now, your highness!"

"I as well, your highness!"

A few of the top-level administrators immediately stood up. They each had a video communication device connected to the Henituse territory in their hand.

They all headed for different doors.

Scribble scribble.

The lowest ranking record keeper was seated next to Alberu as he quickly started recording.

"Mm."

He couldn't help but gulp.

He was not the only one.

The top-level administrators for finance, administration, diplomacy, etc who were still by Alberu's side could not close their dropped jaws.

"Ah!"

The pen almost slipped out of the lowest ranking record keeper's hand. He looked down at his hand. It was full of sweat.

– Baaaaaang—!

– Bang! Baaaaang! Baaaaang—!

The wyverns that were visible on the video communication device screen were launching attacks after attacks to destroy the shield protecting the Henituse territory.