Chapter 723: The method to enduring memories (6)

"Huff. Huff."

Choi Han ran and ran some more.

"Huff, huff."

He was extremely out of breath, and it felt as if his heart would burst.

However, he could not stop. In fact, he needed to use every ounce of strength he had to run and run again.

Choi Han was inside an illusion, but he was able to use all of his abilities at full strength.

Unlike the last test where they had met the sealed god, these illusion tests allowed Choi Han to use everything he had in his arsenal.

He used everything he had to run and run again.

"Huff, huff-"

He instantly jumped on top of the large stone wall in front of him.

He then looked down below.

"...I failed."

All he could see down below was red.

Blood, corpses... Fire.

The color red swept over Harris Village.

Choi Han's illusion this time was the tragedy that had struck Harris Village in the past.

He could see Arm members escaping through the redness. He had killed them in the past and felt sadness and wrath that could not be explained with words after seeing the corpses of the Harris Village villagers. That was the first time he learned what it felt like to lose his rationality.

However, this test was neither sadness nor wrath; it was failure.

Choi Han jumped off the stone wall.

He was not the Choi Han of this time, but a much stronger Choi Han.

He had started running as soon as he opened his eyes in the Forest of Darkness, but he was too late.

Tap.

The moment his feet landed at the village at the bottom of the wall...

"...Here it starts again."

He saw the red being replaced by a green light.

Paaaat-!

The green light enveloped his sight and Choi Han was in the Forest of Darkness when he opened his eyes again.

He looked toward the village.

He could see smoke.

He started running again.

This was his seventh time running and he had only arrived at Harris Village after everything was destroyed all seven times.

It resembled seven times that he had failed.

The test of failure gave Choi Han just barely enough time.

It gave him just enough time that running at full speed with his current abilities would allow him to arrive at Harris Village right after every single one of the Harris Village villagers were killed by Arm.

Of course, this was not any different from the past. Choi Han had been gathering medicinal herbs at this location in the Forest of Darkness when the village was attacked in the past.

He did not stop and used every ability he had available to run and run again.

He ran toward Harris Village.

He had no idea how many more times he would fail.

No emotion was visible on Choi Han's face as he ran so hard that he was out of breath.