Side Story 6-3: The God of Death's Observation Journal (3)

"...Qualification?"

'There's a seed with the qualification to see the God of Hope's true appearance?

He wants me to protect that seed?

Who is that seed?'

"Mm."

The God of Death gulped.

"It's obvious."

It was obvious who would have that qualification.

The God of Death had attentively watched over existences from multiple dimensions. One of them must be the seed.

There were a few people who came to his mind immediately as potential candidates.

"Cale Henituse, Choi Han, Ahn Roh Man, Schatten Wilson, Wi Sehwa......"

There were quite a few now that he counted through them.

"Haaaa."

His mind started to turn into a complicated mess.

There were still quite a few elements of danger remaining. To be more specific, they were elements that could cause chaos rather than danger.

In that aspect, the God of Chaos was someone who had kept his position a long time similar to the God of Hope.

"Mm."

The God of Death buried his body into the couch and started to think about the elements of danger. He then subconsciously said one word out loud.

"...Hunters......"

An emotion as intense as a wildfire burst in his mind at that moment.

Oooooooong- Ooooooooong-

The area started to rumble.

The God of Death scowled and closed his eyes. He needed to calm the wildfire in his heart.

It was at that moment.

Chhhhhh-

Chhhhh-

The area around him started to move on its own without his orders.

This was the God of Death's house. The house was moving items on his behalf.

The God of Death opened his eyes in response.

"Ha!"

He scoffed after looking at the page of the book that was in front of him.

Of the numerous journal entries he had, the entries for some specific days had been opened.

=====

Journal entry #XXXXX

Kim Rok Soo, no, no. I should call him something else now.

Cale Henituse used his Indestructible Shield at the capital today to save the lives of many people.

Choi Jung Soo smiled with such satisfaction at that.

Although he said he was suited for outside work and kept telling me he hated assisting with office work... Seeing Cale's performance today made him say that he will focus on office work for a while and asked me for documents to handle.

He's a funny bastard.

Mm. It would have been good if Lee Soo Hyuk was here today too. That punk seems to be pretty busy right now trying to take care of all of his relationships here while working hard to get used to the other world.

It makes sense since there are a lot of things to prepare and persist through in order to reincarnate in that world with all of his memories. I should tease him about how he missed a good show when he shows up again. Hehe.