Chapter 718: The method to enduring memories (1)

Choi Han chose to defend rather than to attack after seeing the silver shield in front of him and the two silver wings surrounding him.

The Black Yong that had tried to rip apart the enemy was now surrounding Choi Han as it curled its body.

Choi Han then saw it through a gap in the yong's body.

He saw the sealed god's hand coming toward the silver shield.

Choi Han felt an unknown source of fear as soon as he saw the red aura around the hand.

'It's different.'

His instincts were telling him something.

This red thing was something that transcended human abilities.

No, it was something that transcended the things of this world.

He could feel despair from this red thing.

He had no idea how he was able to figure all of that out almost instantly.

Boom.

However, his heart was beating wildly.

He needed to dodge that hand. His heart was warning him to not let it touch him.

Once the red hand finally touched the shield...

Shhhhhhh-

There was neither a loud noise nor an explosion.

The shield slowly became engulfed by the red aura without any noise.

This was the first time.

Choi Han had never seen Cale's shield disappear so weakly. Even the White Star had had trouble getting past this shield.

'Is it because gods truly are different?'

Even if this god was sealed, he was still a god.

Dark Tiger Alberu had said that Cage had told him not to stop the god's game.

This god had pretended to be Cale and the White Star until now, thus only using their powers.

That was why Choi Han had not realized it.

'He is a god in the end.'

He had not known that this red aura was such a scary and ominous power.

However, Choi Han had no thoughts of retreating.

He had realized a long time ago after coming to this world that he could only move forward by taking two steps if he took one step back. As a result, he chose to take one step forward instead of one step back.

Shaaaaaaa-

The holy shield disappeared.

Choi Han was about to let the curled Black Yong of his run wild.

"......!"

However, he didn't need to do that.

Paaaat-

The shield appeared again.

The disappeared shield resurfaced quickly. It looked even sturdier than before.

Choi Han subconsciously turned his head, despite having the enemy in front of him.

Cale had his unique nonchalant look on his face as he cast the shield again.

Choi Han subconsciously smiled. He had forgotten about it for a moment.

'I probably forgot about it because I just saw the sealed god using Cale-nim's powers.'