They weren't aware that she was crying because Pearl thought he was dead.

He was supposed to be dead.

And Grian was gonna keep it that way, nonetheless.

The only reason he's alive is... Because his spouse made him immortal. Sort of.

She gave him a talisman that kept him alive throughout the shooting in high school. The talisman kept him alive as long as he wore it, and it there was an incident where he took it off he would stay alive for another 24h before he found it or Ellen somehow managed to arrive in time.

Back to the point. Right.

Sure he could always say he went to visit Jimmy or Martyn, or whoever else since he was pretty certain either of them would keep their mouth shut about him going to see Ellen, and after all both of them already know about them.

That’s not a bad idea, hmm. Grian though.

Might as well do that, huh?

Grian took out his comm as he sends Marty one, singular message.

_________________________________

Conversation with Lil Wood:

Birb eye: Hey Martyn, I’ll be at your Caffè in 5.

_______________...

And that was exactly what he did

Grian sent a message with a proud smirk and headed off to the spawn Hub, disconnecting from the server.

With one poof, he was in front of the Caffè. It was a pretty looking Caffè with a resembling aesthetic to „Property Police“, the place built long ago by Martyn and his younger brother, Jimmy.

Ah, yes. Those were the memories.

The era of chaos and Watchers.

What a bummer.

False gods that think it is all-knowing and that everyone should bow to it.

But instead, it’s are nothing more than disgusting wannabes.

Grian ignored the unspoken thought and walked into the Caffè, it surprisingly had no doors, wondered why. Huh.

Grian looked around, right when he saw Martyn talking to Netty, another ex-member of Evo and an old friend of Grian’s.

Very well.

„Ay, Martyn! I’m here“ Grian yelled at him from the entrance to catch his attention.

Martyn looked at him, then at his watch, then back at Grian.

„Grian!! Nice to see you man, how are you?“ Martyn asked him casually, walking around the bar towards him.

„Same old, same good but I’m sadly not here for a chit-chat“ Grian smiled awkwardly at him, now I just gotta tell him- it’s easy yep.

„Oh?“

„I need a favor, my Friend.“

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Grian already packed his belongings, it wasn’t anything big other than a few jumpers and casual belongings.

It’s not like Where he was going he was gonna need more, anyway.

Where he was going, he didn't intend to come back from anyway.

He shot a quick message to Xisuma, saying that he will spend his weekend off with Martyn and that if he needs anything to just contact Martyn or Netty.

Xisuma was totally chill about it when Grian told him a few days ago that he was gonna spend his time off with Martyn, sure he did make a joke about being a third wheel but Grian didn’t mind it as he just shrugged it off with a light laugh.

And as of now, it was time.

It was five minutes to midnight and he was standing in front of a portal in the traditional, royal purple dress.

The dress was long with golden and black swirls fairly being seen on the fabric making it look like a tie-dye. Absolutely gorgeous looking.

He was also wearing a black corset, which he wasn’t pleased with, but it was a part of the clothing so he was just baring up with it.

A few moments later, Grian saw the portal fuming with power. The energy that it was releasing was so... Empowering. Pleasing. Strong.

And that also meant that someone was using it to come from the other side to the other.

As soon as the mystery person came out of the portal, Grian immediately took their hand, knowing very well who was it, and pulled them into an embrace tightly without any thoughts of letting them go again.

Never again.

Ellen.

Ellen was wearing a similar dress that Grian wore but their one was shorter, knee length with puffy sleeves, while Grian’s dress had side short sleeves.

„S-Sun I’m here, I need to breathe please“ Ellen laughed it out, oh how much did he miss them.

Grian mumbled something under his breath into her shoulder, making Ellen unable to recognize what he said“

„It’s alright, sun. It’s time to go anyways, we don’t want to be late, now do we?“

Grian looked up again

them, seeing them smile is everything he needed.

With a soft kiss shared, they finally left for the event.

Goodbye Hermitcraft server...