four

"Okay, O'Conner, give it your best shot." Dom said into the radio. Ravenna sat on the stairs of the platform, resting her arms against her legs. Ravenna hadn't seen Brian drive before, and Dom wanted her to see it for herself while the others distracted themselves by watching the monitors. Ravenna sat there, hearing the engine and tires as Brian came down the hallway. Ravenna sat up straighter when Brian came right around that corner, avoiding the obstacle with ease.

Her mouth fell open the moment she jumped up from the stairs. She watched Brian drift around the corner and right around the back of them. Well, Ravenna now understood why Brian was the second of the two drivers that Dom had on the team. Ravenna was more than impressed with his driving.

However, Brian was seen on the cameras. He did the course several times, trying to beat the cameras. It was insane to watch him drive.

Coming to a stop, Brian got out, asking the same question he had from the very beginning. "How was that one?"

"Camera caught you." Han said.

"What?" Brian asked as he slammed the door.

"Yeah, it still caught you." Han shrugged, snack in hand.

Brian approached the platform. "Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing too." Brian said, climbing the stairs.

Dom sighed. "We're gonna need a faster car."

That evening, Dom, Brian, and Roman came back with two new cars for them to mess with. The team were told to take turns, try to beat the cameras. It was nice to actually see everyone's driving - it was Ravenna's first time seeing most of them drive. It was interesting to watch them speed around corners, all having different drifting techniques. Ravenna stood there, watching Santos going by, only to have him crash right into the obstacle.

Ravenna laughed, shaking her head at Santos' shitty driving. She saw he hadn't gotten any better since their DR days. "That's exactly why your ass ain't been driving." Roman called out. It was clear that they wouldn't be get-away drivers in their next life, but Ravenna still found it interesting how different everyone was when it came to driving.

Ravenna held back on driving for the most part, letting the others play around with the cars. It was assumed since Ravenna was a Toretto she was good, and she was. But Ravenna was waiting on a car that fit her more than the rest. Now, Ravenna really didn't care for the type of car, mainly because she liked to rebuild them and change them completely to the point they barely looked like the car they were previously.

It wasn't until the 370Z was driven into the warehouse, that was when Ravenna knew she wanted to try her hand at the course. The moment Dom saw her expression, he said that Ravenna would be the first one to mess with the car, try to beat the cameras. Outside of Dom and Mia, only Santos really knew how Ravenna drove.

She was her father's daughter after all.

"You sure you wanna try this?" Roman teased. "A car is far different than a bike."

Ravenna said nothing as she headed to the car that was parked and ready for her to drive around the course. Ravenna climbed in, strapping herself into it. It had been a while since Ravenna was behind the wheel of a car. Even when she was home with her sister, she took to driving her bike around more. It wasn't until recently when she taught Milena to drive that she got behind the wheel.

Han stood off to the side, snacking away.

While he ran with Dom in the Dominican Republic, he actually hadn't seen Raven drive. He was always driving when they stole fuel, leaving Raven to be the one to execute the final details, just due to her body type. Raven never seemed to be behind the wheel of a car in that short time Han spent with her.