nine

Han and Ravenna were the first ones to arrive at the base in London. Ravenna hugged Brian the moment she saw him, a smile on her face. Then Han hugged him as well. "Good to see you two." Brian said, crossing his arms.

"You cut into our Hong Kong stay, dude." Han complained.

"It was necessary."

"Maybe but we were really enjoying ourselves." Outside of Brian, Mia, and Dom, the rest of the team had no idea that Han and Ravenna had gotten together during their travels. It just wasn't something they were going to advertise, especially to Roman. Even if Ravenna considered Roman her best friend. He was always checking in whenever he could, making sure she was okay.

The back of Ravenna's hand smacked Han's chest lightly. "What he means is, thankfully Hong Kong doesn't have any rules on foreigners owning property. We should be fine until this is all over." Ravenna said. She shot Han a look, "Besides, this is Letty we're talking about. Anything to get her back." Ravenna stated, crossing her arms.

Brian nodded in agreement. "I just gotta ask," Han and Ravenna looked at Brian. "What are you gonna tell Roman and Tej? Y'know..." Brian gestured back and forth between Han and Ravenna. "Rome is gonna be mad you didn't tell him." Brian was aware of Ravenna and Roman's budding friendship.

Ravenna shrugged. "We'll figure out."

Han wrapped his arms around Ravenna. "We could always have them walk in on us kissing, that certainly would do it for them." Han smirked.

"Honestly, I don't need Roman on our asses about being together."

"He's gonna be on our asses because he thinks we should be together." Han said.

Ravenna sighed. She really didn't want to deal with that either. Ravenna looked up at Han. "Yeah, let's not tell them." Ravenna said. Han agreed. He didn't want to talk about his relationship with anyone.

"Raven, look at all this." Brian said. Raven's eyes widened at the sight of the weapons they were allowed to use. She approached the table with a twinkle in her eye. Han laughed at his girlfriend's reaction. "Oh, and Mia packed a few snacks in my bag if you want anything, Han." Brian said.

Ravenna looked over the guns and different weapons they were allowed to use. It was a dream just seeing some of them. It was insane. Ravenna picked up one of the guns, looking it over. Just as she went to pick up another gun, the elevator doors opened. Tej and Roman climbed out, looking over the new digs.

Tej sighed happily. "Thank God! Finally, some equipment I can work with." Tej said.

"What up, boy?" Roman said to Han.

"This is way better than the trash in Rio." Tej added.

Ravenna cocked the gun back. "You have no fucking idea." She put the gun back down. "Hey Rome."

"Ravi." Roman waved from where he was standing by the table. He was peeking into the file on the table.

"Has anybody heard from Leo or Santos?" Brian asked.

"Las time anyone saw them, they were hittin' up the casinos in Monte Carlo." Han said, leaning himself against the wall.

Ravenna scoffed, "Blowing through their 10 million quickly. They are shit at blackjack." Ravenna rolled her eyes.

"I thought that was our last job, Brian. And who's payin' for all this equipment? The taxpayers?" Ravenna smiled at Roman, casually glancing around him as Agent Hobbs and his new partner approached. "So now we work for the Hulk? What's what we're doin'?" Brian stood next to Ravenna, also keeping his mouth shut. "Why do I smell baby oil?" Roman asked.