twenty-five

Ravenna climbed out of the car right outside of the resort that was booked for them. She looked around for a moment before walking off with her friends. They were going to wait at one of the cabanas for Ramsey's friend to arrive with the drive she sent him. Ravenna was currently sitting in the shade of the cabana, drinking some water while the others relaxed. For once in their lives, during a mission like this, they were actually able to relax.

Ravenna leaned back in the lounge chair, eyes closed. Relaxing on the beach felt wrong in so many ways, after everything that had happened, And what they were currently dealing with. It just felt so wrong.

Ravenna tilted the sunglasses down her nose when she heard Roman and Tej talking about something hot. She flicked her eyes over to Ramsey who was coming out of the water. Ravenna wasn't going to lie - Ramsey definitely looked hot, but she couldn't stop her eyes from rolling. Ravenna swung her legs over the side of the lounge chair. "You two seriously don't think you've got a chance with her, right?" Raven asked, resting her arms on her legs.

Roman glared at her before going back to his bickering with Tej. Ravenna rolled her eyes again when Tej suggested they play rock, paper, scissors to see who flirted with Ramsey. Letty stopped between their chairs, "Are you guys for real right now?" She questioned. Ravenna stood up from the chair, removing the skirt from around her waist, tossing it back against the lounge chair.

Raven walked over to the table with the drinks waiting for them. She heard Letty joking with the guys. Ravenna felt her smile fall. She wished Han was there with them.

"I tried to call dibs on Ramsey two years ago." Ravenna turned her head as someone approached. "Her knee, my balls - trust me, you don't wanna do that."

Ravenna smirked instantly. "Sounds like my kind of girl."

Letty instantly laughed. "Sure does. Yet Han fell for ya."

Roman looked over at Ravenna. "Ravi, did you kick Han in the balls?"

Ravenna chuckled lightly, shaking her head. "No, not at all. I've actually never hurt Han, on purpose, before." Ravenna turned to her friends. "No, the first time Han and I met, he was in the restaurant I worked at, one of the customers squeezed my ass in passing. I pushed him up against the wall, kneeing him straight in the balls until he fell to his knees." Raven smirked, sipping on the glass of water.

Letty smirked along with her. "They fucked that very night."

Tej whistled. "So when you said you two went way back, you meant it started out as sex." Tej moved until his legs were on either side of the lounge chair. Ravenna nodded. "Han had game."

Raven looked down at her glass. "Naw, it was a spark." Ravenna decided to leave that conversation where it was when Ramsey came back to the cabana. She greeted her friend - and it turned out it was Safar.

Ravenna crossed one arm against her chest, looking over at Ramsey. "I need the speed drive I sent you. Where is it?" Ramsey asked.

"Oh good. You will be pleased to know I sold it." Ravenna looked at her friends, then back at Safar. She set the glass down onto the table, making sure she didn't drop it accidentally.

"You sold it?"

"You hear that?" Letty questioned.

"I asked you to take care of it. Why on Earth would you sell it?" Ramsey asked.

Dom approached quickly, standing next to Ramsey. "We're gonna need it back."

"Impossible."

"Safar, I-" Ramsey took a deep breath. "I stashed something inside it. It's important." She said.