twenty

Mila learned from the best when it came to sneak out. She was able to get out of Takashi's place and get a car without him or anyone in the family finding out she left. Mila had to meet up with two people in particular: Sean and Raven. Ravenna actually showed up at the casino to "speak to" Takashi after finding out that Mila went back to him after everything he caused. Mila wasn't allowed to see her sister, Takashi decided to take that from her.

However, Mila wasn't someone who took "no" easily.

Ravenna was waiting patiently for her sister to arrive, knowing the risks. Raven looked over the documents that were now in Mila's name. The past couple of days, Ravenna had gotten things together for Milena. She was going to hand her everything that was previously in her name, giving Mila the chance to live the life she always wanted. Raven wanted Mila to stay in Tokyo while she dealt with the problem that was Han's murderer.

Dom had already spoken to the rest of the team, they'd be meeting up in California to send Han off, give him the funeral he deserved and then go off to locate his murder. They didn't care if it would take years, they were going to find Han's murderer.

But that meant Ravenna had to leave Mila again. It was just on her terms this time, not because she was wanted and had to protect her family. She wanted Mila to stay in Tokyo, finish school, and have the life she always wanted, away from the crazy life that was Ravenna's.

When the car approached, Ravenna got up from where she was sitting. She got into the car without a single thought. Mila pulled away, glancing into the mirror to see if anyone was following her. Her fingers tapped the steering wheel gently, glancing over at Ravenna. "What is going to happen to Han's body?" Mila asked.

Ravenna sighed, looking out the window. "I'm going to take him back to California." Raven had Dom get Elena to go tell Han's family about his death, mainly because she didn't know them and she felt awkward about going up to them to talk about his death. Ravenna didn't want to answer the questions she knew they'd have. Elena was better at that than she was.

"I forgot he grew up in California."

"I want you to stay here." Mila stepped on the brakes, looking over at Ravenna. Thankfully, they were on a street where cars weren't going back and forth. Mila didn't understand what Ravenna was saying to her. Ravenna passed over the file. Mila took it from her, flipping it open. Her eyes widened. "It's time for you to live your life, the life you deserve to have, not the life I accidentally brought you into." Ravenna said, keeping her head straight ahead. "I didn't want you to get involved in my lifestyle, not that it can be helped but I want you to stay here with the others, finish school, go to college or whatever you want outside of school." Ravenna explained.

"I-I don't understand..."

"I'm not coming back." Raven looked at MIla. "After the funeral, I'm not coming back."

"Raven-"

"Everything in there will be enough for you to finish school. You, Twinkie, and Sean can use the apartment I bought you." Mila looked over the documents, seeing what Ravenna had done for her without asking. "I wish this wasn't the way I tell you this, but I can't stay here." Ravenna sighed, looking down at her stomach. "I guess settling down was never in my cards." Even if she was bringing a baby into the world, the whole concept of setting down was something that Ravenna didn't know anything about.

"You don't know that,"

"Considering I got into this world at 18 because of Dom, Han and I already knew that settling down wasn't going to work." Ravenna rested her head in her hand. Her elbow pressed into the door of the car. "I missed the thrill during that car chase, Mila," Ravenna looked at her sister. "I missed it, I had a lot of fun weaving through the cars, speeding down the roads." Raven said honestly.

Dreamin' || Han Lue [returns in 2026]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara