six

Ravenna knew how Han drove, he was excellent. Seeing him now, she realized how much she actually missed driving around with him. It was a lot of fun back then, but he wasn't fast enough for the cameras. Ravenna walked towards the stairs when Han came to a stop. "Close, but we got you on camera 3. It was very close though." Ravenna said.

"Dom, the window is too small, man." Han called out to him as he worked under the hood of his car. "Only way we're going to beat the cameras is with invisible cars." Han said.

Dom stopped when he went to put the hood down. "And I know just where to get 'em." He said. Ravenna looked over at Dom, trying to figure out what he meant by that. "Let's take a ride, boys."

Ravenna was put in charge of driving them to the location. Once Dom actually told them where Ravenna was driving them, she tried to figure out how they didn't think of that from the very beginning. This would have been finished a long ass time ago if they just stole police cruisers. Ravenna pulled up to the depo that the cars sat on, waiting to be taken out by the officers the next morning. She drove slowly by. She glanced over to Han when they heard the sliding door open. "Don't hurt yourself." Ravenna said to Han, a smile on her face.

"I can't decipher that smile."

"You will." Roman was first to climb out of the car and jump to the fence. Brian, Dom, and Han followed. Ravenna was allowed to drive off after that, heading back to the warehouse while the four of them picked out their cars. Ravenna turned around, heading back to the warehouse.

When she got back, she closed the open door. Ravenna put her hands into the back pockets of her shorts, looking at the ceiling. She felt like everything was falling into place at the moment - they had a way to get into the police station without being detected, Hobbs was giving them time without his knowledge. It was going to be easy from there, it had to be.

Ravenna walked towards the cars they had sitting around now. With the cop cars being in use, those cars they won from races were useless to them. And besides, Hobbs would probably track them if someone used it across borders. Ravenna walked up to the platform, grabbing the keys to the 370Z. "Mia, I'm going for a drive." She held up the keys.

"Have fun." Mia waved as she kept watch on Hobbs and his team.

Ravenna got into the car, putting the keys into the ignition. She strapped herself in, pulling out of the warehouse for her much needed drive. Ravenna needed to clear her head.

When Han returned with the others, he looked around for Ravenna. When he didn't see her around, not even in the room she shared with Tej, he approached Mia. "Hey, where's Raven?" He asked.

"She went for a drive." Mia said, placing her arms onto the cart. "She took the 307Z. I doubt she got far," Mia added. Han nodded, hoping that Ravenna was okay. "Go." Mia gestured her head. "I'll say you went out to get us food."

Han decided to take Mia's suggestion to go find Ravenna. She couldn't have gotten far, just like Mia said. Han grabbed a pair of keys, heading off to Impreza. Han drove around a little, looking for the sights of the 370Z. He found it sitting by the beach, just sitting right on the edge. Ravenna was sitting on the hood, looking at the sky, not even the ocean.

Han pulled up beside her. Ravenna turned her attention to the engine that cut out. Han got out of the car, resting his arm on the door. "You good?" Han asked.

Ravenna nodded as she looked back up at the sky. "I need to clear my head."

"Of?" Han asked, walking over to her. Ravenna scooped to the side, allowing Han to get up onto the hood with him.

"I'm wanted." Ravenna said, shrugging her shoulders. "I highly doubt this is what my dad had in mind when he told me, "go see the world, Raven."" Her hands went behind her to lean back. "He got to see the world when he was a teenager, he traveled and taught English as a second language in schools in South Korea, China, Japan... ending up in the Dominican Republic, doing what he loved." Ravenna explained.