thirteen

Ravenna and Han exchanged looks - Han could see that Ravenna was scared shitless for her sister, but keeping it together. They needed to save Mia and Milena, they didn't need to get involved in this, but Shaw decided for them. Han gave her hand a squeeze, nodding once. Ravenna was going to get her sister back, even if it killed her. She wanted to keep Milena away from all this, but all she did was drag her into it. Even if she didn't understand why Milena was with Mia and Elena in the first place.

Ravenna looked around, trying to figure out where Shaw was headed. "This landing strip only goes for so long, is he just gonna drive off into the darkness?" Ravenna asked.

Han looked up when he heard something overhead. Ravenna leaned forward, looking out the window, seeing the plane flying over them. Han glanced at Ravenna, "I think you got your answer." He commented.

"I regret everything." Ravenna shook her head.

They watched as the plane came in for a landing, tires hitting the ground. However, the plane didn't stop, it was still going down the air strip, lowering the open to the plane so Shaw and his crew could get on.

"Follow that one." Ravenna said, pointing to the car in front of them. Han nodded, jerking the car to the right to get behind Roman, Hobbs, and Tej, only to move around them quickly, slamming into the car on the left side.

Milena struggled against the grip on her arm. She didn't know what was happening - all she knew was that she was being kidnapped with Mia. Mia told her to stay as calm as possible, which she knew would be hard for her when she didn't understand what was happening or what Ravenna was doing behind the scenes.

Mila nearly tripped over her own feet when she was forced to stop in front of two people she didn't know. Suddenly, a car came driving straight into the plane, hitting someone. "Mila, now!" Mia shouted. Mia came up with a plan while they traveled to wherever they were currently - she told Milena the moment they were distracted, they needed to run, no matter what happened.

Milena remembered something Raven told her. Snapping her leg upward, she hit the large man straight in the nuts, pushing herself away from him. She bolted around the corner, avoiding getting shot at. Mila looked over her shoulder as she ran, making sure no one was following her.

As Mila was moving around the plane, around crates, she heard someone speaking. She grabbed a wooden plank that was leaning against the stack of crates. Milena looked around the corner, seeing the blonde woman who was holding onto Mia previously. She was on the phone with someone. Mila turned the corner, whistle. The blonde turned to find out who whistled - Milena smacked her right in the face with the wooden plank.

Ravenna looked ahead of them. "Han, get me under the wing." Ravenna was coming up with the secondary plan as she went along, holding the others would go along with it. "If I can hit that flap up there, we can keep the plane from taking off." Ravenna said.

Han nodded, speeding up and putting the car into gear. Ravenna reached up, grabbing the robe that belonged to the harpoon. She loaded it into the gun that was sitting on her lap.

"You be careful."

"Keep your eyes ahead of you." Ravenna reminded him. "And besides," she looked in his direction. "This is who we are."

"For now." Han pointed out.

"At the moment, Tokyo is in the rearview, getting Mila and Mia out of there is my only thought." Ravenna said. Ravenna began to climb out the window, sitting on the edge. She wrapped her leg around the seat belt to keep herself steady. She aimed right for the flap, finger on the trigger. However, right when she went to pull it, the car slammed forward. Ravenna's finger pressed down on the trigger, but she was off balance and missed the intended target. "Shit!" She cried out.