eleven

Brian looked at the team as they arrived back, seeing how three out of the four of them looked. Roman and Han were clearly putting up good fronts, but they were limping slightly and flinching with certain steps. Riley looked like she took a few good punches to her face. "What the hell happened?" He asked.

"We met Dom's girlfriend." Riley commented. "She's... lovely." She added.

Ravenna walked over to Han, looking him over. Han shook his head, pretending like nothing was wrong, but Ravenna knew better. Han was clearly in pain, she had seen it before, he just didn't want to talk about it. Neither did Roman.

"Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me." Hobbs ordered.

"I just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down." Tej stated.

"That's a hell of a coincidence. All right," Hobbs sighed. "We're gonna pay CCTV a little visit." Hobbs said to Riley.

Tej walked over to Han who set down the harpoon gun onto the table. "What the hell's that?" Tej asked.

"That is a new toy for you." Han said.

"So, what happened?" Brian asked once Hobbs and Riley left.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han said.

"But," Ravenna walked over to the table, tossing the phone from Firuz onto the table. "We got something big." Ravenna said.

"What?"

Ravenna sighed. "I suspect that you two know this name: Braga." Dom and Brian's backs straightened right up once Ravenna said that name. "Yeah, I had a hard time remembering that name, but Dom, you told me about what happened in Mexico and Letty originally. It didn't come to me until the drive back here." Ravenna explained.

She saw the looks on Dom and Brian's faces. She shrugged, "Guess he's working for Shaw." Ravenna said.

"What are you talkin' about?" Brian asked.

"It's true," Han confirmed. "That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel." Han said.

"Who the hell's Braga?" Roman asked.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico." Dom explained.

Ravenna shook her head. "Those codes are similar to the ones used in the cartels in the DR too. It's how they wire money undetected." Ravenna said. Han raised an eyebrow at Raven, trying to figure out how she knew that.

"It all makes sense." Brian said. "Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of 'em met." Brian stated.

"Okay, so y'all know all this information about 'im, where do we find him?" Tej asked.

"He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles." Brian said as he walked off.

"How do you know that?" Tej asked.

"Brian put him there." Dom confirmed as Brian sighed.

Brian was beating himself up already. "All right, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of 'em were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm gonna pay him a visit." Brian said. Ravenna's eyes widened.

"Are you serious right now?" Roman asked. "Think about what you're sayin'. You're wanted, Brian. The moment you step foot off the plane, it's a wrap. You're not comin' back." Roman said.

"Coming back?" Tej asked. "How are you gonna get in the country?"

"Let me worry about that."