thirty-three

Ravenna sighed.

She didn't bother trying to convince Roman that it was a bad idea to take the bright orange Lamborghini. She knew that Lamborghinis were not made for snow or ice for that latter. It was clear by the way he was slipping and sliding all over the ice in front of her.

Plus, since it was bright orange, all the bullets were flying at him instead of the rest of the team. It was easier to shoot at the brightly colored car instead of the ones blending into the ice and snow.

Ravenna could hear Roman shout over the radio.

"What's the matter, Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej asked sarcastically.

"You lovin' the Lambo now?" Letty asked.

Ravenna shook her head, driving in front of Roman to get away from the company behind them. She looked into her rearview when Roman gained control of the Lamborghini again. His yells could be heard through the radio. "Why are they shooting at me?!" Roman shouted into the radio.

"Maybe 'cause you're in an orange Lamborghini. I don't know."

"Shut up, Tej!"

Ravenna flinched every time a bullet hit the back of her car, but she just drove faster across the ice, catching up with Letty. She looked into the rearview, seeing Roman getting in front of Tej. "Way to go, Tej!" Ravenna grinned once he started using the machine gun attached to the tank.

"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right." Roman said.

"They're gonna flank us!"

Ravenna gripped the steering wheel tightly, waiting for her car to fly forward or something, but it never came. She looked to the side, watching Hobbs slamming straight into the company. "No, they ain't." Hobbs commented.

"You look to be having a little too much fun, Hobbs." Ravenna smirked.

"Raven, this is the most fun I've had in a while."

Ravenna chuckled, shaking her head. However, her smile fell when a missile was shot next to Roman. "Roman!" She gasped.

"Tej!"

"Roman, hold tight. I'm on my way."

"Roman, hold on!" Ravenna shouted as she avoided the bullets flying in her direction. "Shit." Ravenna continued to glance over at Tej and Roman as the Lambo went under the water. She could hear Roman freaking out. She sighed with relief when Tej pulled Roman out of the water by the door.

The team continued on one side while Tej and Roman were on the other. The company was firing at Roman and Tej instead of the others at the moment. "Tej, watch out!" Ravenna shouted.

Another missile went flying at Tej, sending Roman off the door and across the ice. "Rome!" Ravenna screamed.

"I got 'im, Raven." Hobbs said, breaking away from the group to go collect Roman.

Ravenna sighed with relief knowing that Roman wasn't getting killed out there. She followed after Letty, heading straight for the sea lock like originally planned. She really hoped for a miracle right now because she was starting to lose hope.

Raven swerved out of the way of Letty. "Letty, you good?"

"Think so. Somethin' hit us."

"It sounded like a bullet."

"We got another problem." Little Nobody said. "That truck's got enough missiles to take us all out."

"Then don't give 'em a target. Everybody, get in front of us, line up, and we'll take the hit." Hobbs said.