nineteen

Ravenna sat across from Sean and Mila on the train. The three of them were completely silent. Raven had her legs pressed up against her stomach, hiding the fact her hand was flat against it. Ravenna didn't know how Han knew about the pregnancy, but he protected her from Takashi and was still protecting her before the accident. Her eyes clamped shut, feeling sick to her stomach.

Mila sat next to Sean, just numb. She couldn't believe what happened and how Han just died like that. Mila looked over at Raven, seeing how upset she actually was. Outside of Sean, no one knew about the marriage, not even Mila. She was clueless about how close Han and Ravenna actually were. And neither of them knew about the pregnancy.

Ravenna lowered her head to her knees, crying silently so she didn't disturb the others on the train with them. Raven had no fucking idea how to go on without Han, especially when a baby was involved. Raven looked down at her stomach - how was she supposed to bring a child into this world without their father? Someone like Han, she wanted their son or daughter to know them. All the doubts that Ravenna had about going through with the pregnancy were thrown out the window.

She was going to carry the child, it was the last thing of Han she had.

When Ravenna made the decision, she lifted her head up to look at her sister. Mila was looking at her, but it was a blank expression. As soon as they got onto the train, Raven saw Mila shutdown. She didn't say a single word after getting Sean and Raven out of there before the cops arrived. Mila didn't know what to think with Han gone - sure, she only knew him for a year, but she trusted him and loved him. It was breaking her just as much as it was breaking Ravenna.

"Sean, where are we going?" Raven asked softly.

"My dad's."

Ravenna nodded. As soon as they got off the train, Ravenna needed some time alone. She needed to make a few calls, and she just... needed to be alone for the time being. As much as it pained her, Raven was going to ditch her sister and Sean until she knew she could face them.

And that was exactly what she did.

Mila held Sean's hand, walking next to him in silence. It wasn't a long walk to his father's apartment from the station, but they were taking it slow. Sean kept having to stop to make sure he was making the right decision going to his dad's. At one point, Mila looked over her shoulder to see how Raven was doing when she didn't see her. Mila looked around frantically, trying to find her sister, but Ravenna just left.

Mila didn't hold it against her this time, Ravenna just lost her boyfriend, the love of her life. She was probably too upset to let her sister see and wanted time alone to process what happened. However, it still broke Milena that Raven would just walk away like that without saying something or giving them a gesture to say she was headed in the other direction.

When they approached the apartment, Sean rang the doorbell. They stood outside, waiting for his father to come to the door. Sean looked at Mila, she was still coming out of her shutdown. The tears were still in her eyes, but they didn't fall. As they stood and waited for Sean's father, a car came speeding down towards them. "Fuck." Mila rolled her eyes.

Takashi climbed out of the car. Sean moved in front of Mila, to protect her but Mila had other ideas. She ran in front of Sean, putting a barrier between them. "Stop it!"

"Get in."

"Fuck off!" Mila shoved him back, only to get slapped. Mila looked at Takashi, touching her cheek. Sean lost it after that, grabbing Takashi and shoving him onto the hood of his car. He began to punch him, releasing all his anger out on him. Mila wasn't stopping Sean, Takashi deserved it. Takashi soon shoved Sean off of him, gun pointed in his direction.