twenty-eight

Once everyone arrived in the Dominican Republic, a picnic on the beach was Mia's first order of business. It had been several years since Ravenna had been in the DR. The last time she was there was right before flying off to Rio and all the madness happened. Sitting on the familiar beach brought back the memories that Ravenna had locked away.

Jack sat on Ravenna's lap, eating a strawberry. Mia looked over, seeing Ravenna looked at Jack with a smile she wasn't familiar with. "Hey, don't steal my son from me." Mia joked.

Ravenna's arms wrapped around Jack lightly. "Aw, but why not?" Ravenna gently moved them back and forth, Jack giggled. "It would only be for a little while." Ravenna teased.

"You'll have to come and watch him when I'm in labor." Mia said.

"Of course." Raven felt Roman's eyes on her. She swallowed hard, going to open her mouth to say something. Tej opened the cooler, tossing a Corona over to her. Ravenna shook her head, "Naw, I'm good. I can't have one."

Tej stopped - he heard that line once before. He looked from Mia to Ravenna. He started laughing, "No way." Ravenna just smiled. "Wait, seriously?"

"Seriously what?" Brian asked, grabbing a couple of chips from the bag. The others, outside of Letty and Roman, caught Ravenna's comment. "What did I miss?" Brian questioned.

"Raven."

"What about Raven?"

"I'm pregnant." Ravenna announced. "And yes, it's Han's." Raven started laughing as soon as the others who were unaware of her pregnancy were just shooting off questions and congratulations. Tej hugged her.

"I can't believe it." Neither could Ravenna, that was why she had three doctor's appointments with three different doctors and three different pregnancy tests after the first appointment to confirm it to herself. "Did he-" Ravenna shook her head instantly.

"What's preg-ant?" Jack asked.

"Pregnant, Jack," Ravenna stood Jack up. She pointed to her stomach. "There's a baby in my belly, just like mommy." Ravenna smiled.

"A baby?" Ravenna nodded. Jack knelt down in front of Ravenna. "Hey baby!"

Mia grinned. "He's been doing that with me since I told 'im." Ravenna laughed. "How long have you known?" Mia questioned.

Ravenna gulped. "Uh, in Tokyo."

"Ravenna!" Mia gasped, smacking her leg. "Girl, what the hell?!" Mia hissed as Jack ran off to play in the sand nearby. Ravenna rubbed her leg. "You did all that and-"

"She would've done it regardless," Dom commented. Ravenna nodded once at Dom. "Han would have been thrilled." Dom tipped his beer to Ravenna. Ravenna was aware of that, but it was nice to hear someone else say those words to her. "Congrats, Raven." Dom wrapped his arm around Ravenna's shoulders, pulling her into his side. He kissed her temple. "If you need anythin',"

"I know." Ravenna smiled softly.

"We'll be here whenever you need us, Rae." Letty stated.

Ravenna seriously had the best family she could ask for. It was beyond what she could have imagined when everything happened when Dom came to town. Ravenna definitely couldn't have pictured her life the way it was currently going.

Ravenna sat next to one of the rocks after the picnic ended. They decided to stay on the beach for a while. It was far too nice to stay indoors, and they had a lot to think about. Mia was playing with Jack in the distance while the others sat and watched. It was really an odd feeling of relaxation, just like in Abu Dhabi, but this time, they were actually allowed to relax. They had the time to just sit back and spend their time with each other.